RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
are the missing scenes are from the duengons? idk where i would try to find them without translation ;c

edit: Nvm i think you arent missing any i did the ogre and zombie girl and they still didnt show up in gallery
Just from fights like hitting animations so you have to fight in the Arena and Dungeon + apparently there is a secret scene if you max romance every character before the final fight but i was too lazy for a 2nd run

ElizasHusband

Jan 10, 2021
So the Witch and the Priest's 3rd quests asks me to go to a Giant-something place to fecth something, does someone know where is it?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
So the Witch and the Priest's 3rd quests asks me to go to a Giant-something place to fecth something, does someone know where is it?

just did it moments ago, its a drop item from one of the bosses you encounter in the area.
since the quest is active, it'll drop automatically after killing/picking something. its usually the final boss at the end of the area.

ElizasHusband

Jan 10, 2021
just did it moments ago, its a drop item from one of the bosses you encounter in the area.
since the quest is active, it'll drop automatically after killing/picking something. its usually the final boss at the end of the area.
But which area? It's not really clear

FujimuraKun

Jun 1, 2017
Help, I'm stuck at the main quest where Fortuna ask me to talk to a guard in the town center/market area, he appears only at night and after talking to him nothing happen.

edit: also is there any drawback for marrying early, like will it lock progression with other heroine?

Ruruka-chan

Sep 29, 2018
Stupid question but how do you get home? I'm getting married and my wife is going home but I can't find where she is.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Stupid question but how do you get home? I'm getting married and my wife is going home but I can't find where she is.
probably with the gardener or the one who cleans the pool or your gigachad neighbor :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

As a certified bartender I recommend our "gut puch" cocktail to digest the moment

It's supposed to mean "a punch made of innards", but the name actually described what you feel while drinking it.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Is there anyone currently working on a translation using AI (that has experience)? Willing to help cover API cost as well as a translation fee