RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
How do you progress at the first part of Sisty's quest? The icon is telling me to go to the mines, but I can't find the monster they want me to kill?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
this game is quite fun which including the combat pace, usually i just use the mtool for translation and boost my character stat to max for these shitty rpgm games due to how much of a shitty slog you have to sit through each fight, but for this game i actually play it legit due to the game make well use of the tp function in combat it never a dull moment, also the dev really make it a fun dice roll of randomness to travel each place instead of the basic shitty rpgm premade map. You can tell the creator actually put lots of effort and passion into it, even individual basic mob monsters are original creation not using those shitty premade basic rgpm mobs that u seen over thousands of times by now. Lastly the restriction between the 3 class actually encourages replays.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do you progress at the first part of Sisty's quest? The icon is telling me to go to the mines, but I can't find the monster they want me to kill?

she asks you to talk to the appraisal shop guy first and then go back and talk to her.
after that go to the mines and progress a little bit in first area for the mini-boss to appear.

the mini-boss is scripted, he'll appear no matter what.
if the boss didn't appear then you probably missed an event, talk to Sisty & appraisal shop guy just in case.

Reactions: ffffffffROTHY

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
sister's quest told me to go to the mountain map to get a stone, explored the whole floor with no stone. :(
EDIT: Priest Quest was NOT a boss loot, it's a harvest event, same as the salt you need for the Dark Mage on that map.

Last edited:

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Hello, I’ve completed translating the game using GPT. I'm currently finalizing the text formatting, which may take a few more days depending on my time.
I would be willing to send you some money (I saw you said something about the API taking more than you planned) depending on when you release it since I will be leaving soon

Reactions: DonOps and nsfw2323

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
does anyone else use textractor here? it doesnt seem to work with this game
It is only advisable to use textractor with visual novels because all the written files are in a single file while in rpgm have hundreds of event files, so is chaos to search for which event the translation belongs to, is not recommended, even so, although is not recommended, it can be done but is a pain in the ass, is easier to wait for a translation or use mtool that is simpler and faster

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
It is only advisable to use textractor with visual novels because all the written files are in a single file while in rpgm have hundreds of event files, so is chaos to search for which event the translation belongs to, is not recommended, even so, although is not recommended, it can be done but is a pain in the ass, is easier to wait for a translation or use mtool that is simpler and faster
i see. it rarely gives me this much trouble, but here even the menu is a wall of hieroglyphs. i will try mtool, thanks.

plasmaarrow

Jun 23, 2024
I'm stuck on quest 7. Google translate keeps saying the quest is in the "nameless cave" but I don't know where that is.

Edit: Found it. It's a random spawn in the forest area (green clover-like icon). Need the event where you go in the cave.

Also if anyone is looking for the angel tears, you need to find a goddess icon in the swamp (random event) and give an offering so that the goddess appears. She'll only give the option to give the tears if you have event active.

Edit 2: Added a save. Not a full save but has a lot of stuff done. Save 4 and 5 is the main save right before the final battle (initiate by going to the arena). All the saves 10 and above are just with random girls married.

Last edited:

BrunoEarth

Jun 19, 2019
yo can anyone help me with this? I tried playing the devs other game LLBX and when I opened the gallery this shows up and won't let me open the gallery, how to fix?

Screenshot_20240915-133459.png Screenshot_20240915-142850.png Screenshot_20240915-142902.png

BISOZZZ

Jan 5, 2023

BrunoEarth

Jun 19, 2019
Maybe by installing the plugin, on the Joiplay page that RPG maker plugin appears, that plus the VX plugin something (I don't remember) to download in addition to Joiplay itself
it already has the most recent version of the rpg maker plugin as well as both rpg vx and rpg vx ace rtp and it still doesn't work

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Sorry for the wait. I’ve already uploaded the translation file in another thread. If you’ve checked it out, you may have noticed the formatting is a bit messy. It's playable as is but it doesn’t look that great, which bothered me. I’ll try to speed things up and get it done by the weekend. I also bought the game, so It'll be the latest version.