RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
finished the game. unlocked new game+.

i can see it having a harem ending.

i only finished the inn keeper & the married shop lady & also the granny fortuna lady.
there's an extra event with the unlocked 100% heroins before fighting the final boss.

i think the NPC looking queen that showed up daring the final battle is a possible future heroin.

overall its a really good game with allot of secrets and content.

Dec 14, 2017

i only finished the inn keeper & the married shop lady & also the granny fortuna lady.
there's an extra event with the unlocked 100% heroins before fighting the final boss.

i think the NPC looking queen that showed up daring the final battle is a possible future heroin.

trannsslaataatitiionn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

ragil putra

Feb 8, 2018

save pls

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
is there any ntr scene in this release?

there's NTR in the game option.

no clue how to trigger it.

i maxed out the wife lawdness+her lust,
i did what i did in LLMB mom, left her, nothing happened.

i got a mansion after beating the game. i guess its probably there to prevent NTR.

FujimuraKun

Jun 1, 2017
there's NTR in the game option.

no clue how to trigger it.

i maxed out the wife lawdness+her lust,
i did what i did in LLMB mom, left her, nothing happened.

i got a mansion after beating the game. i guess its probably there to prevent NTR.
How do you advance the shop girl quest, I'm at the part where Loretta ask me to get some kind of bow

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do you advance the shop girl quest, I'm at the part where Loretta ask me to get some kind of bow

i recall you need to go to the "seress coast" make your way til you reach the "hunters Hut" go into the tavern.
you'll get an event where you talk to a merchant, he'll tell you where the bow guy went.

speaking of NTR. i got this when i checked the setting.
1725518888159.png
game has no NTR at the moment which a shame, i wanted to see how the ugly bastards be able to sleep with my spouse.

ark735

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone have the a save file?

Also for textractor to not blow up every 10mins , detach the other processes that don't hook any strings. Then use Regex to clean the rest.

Reactions: FujimuraKun