5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The latest..

August 17
Hi everyone! It's been a while since the last update, so I wanted to share the progress I've made on the first chapter of the game.

150 new frames added.

1900+ new words written.

Now, instead of just affecting stats, your decisions will lead to different story frames, making your choices feel more impactful.

Sandbox mode update: While it won’t be included in future locations, it will remain available at the MC’s house as I believe it will be useful for future versions and events.

I've also made some progress on fleshing out the background stories of the girls.

In addition, I’ve been experimenting with new render settings to improve image quality, and the results are slightly better in my opinion!

Lastly, I can’t provide an exact release date for the first chapter just yet. Since I still have to make a living, I work on the story and dialogues during the week in my spare time and handle rendering and coding on weekends. The next version will be released as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
My 5-star review :

Today I had the opportunity to play this game
It was great, it is great now and it has a very high potential in the future
NTR by wife is unavoidable, which is not a problem and can be justified. I enjoyed this storyline
But I hope that in the storyline of other LIs or at least half of them, NTR can be avoided and the player can enter the NTR path by his own choice. When a game has a lot of LIs, but the MC is NTRed by all of them, that MC becomes very annoying and it negatively affects the experience of that game. I don't want to have an alpha godlike MC, I hate these MCs, but I also hate weak, loser, pathetic, stupid MCs. The MC should be average, the player should be given the ability to succeed and fail, then the NTR path is very enjoyable
pligh

The renders are completely satisfactory, they are very good
The writing is excellent and there is no long and extra writing
The atmosphere is great, it made me immerse myself in the story
Music and other sounds definitely had a positive effect
FMC and other Lis are all hot as hell
The story is tense and exciting, not boring at all
etc

It is definitely recommended to play it

• Red Heart
Reactions: pligh

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
My 5-star review :

Today I had the opportunity to play this game
It was great, it is great now and it has a very high potential in the future
NTR by wife is unavoidable, which is not a problem and can be justified. I enjoyed this storyline
But I hope that in the storyline of other LIs or at least half of them, NTR can be avoided and the player can enter the NTR path by his own choice. When a game has a lot of LIs, but the MC is NTRed by all of them, that MC becomes very annoying and it negatively affects the experience of that game. I don't want to have an alpha godlike MC, I hate these MCs, but I also hate weak, loser, pathetic, stupid MCs. The MC should be average, the player should be given the ability to succeed and fail, then the NTR path is very enjoyable
pligh

The renders are completely satisfactory, they are very good
The writing is excellent and there is no long and extra writing
The atmosphere is great, it made me immerse myself in the story
Music and other sounds definitely had a positive effect
FMC and other Lis are all hot as hell
The story is tense and exciting, not boring at all
etc

It is definitely recommended to play it
Thanks for the feedback, and I’m glad you enjoyed the prologue! Allowing players to choose the NTR path is definitely something I’ll be adding in future versions. I’m putting a lot of effort into making sure it fits naturally into the story while keeping everything immersive. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Thanks for the feedback, and I’m glad you enjoyed the prologue! Allowing players to choose the NTR path is definitely something I’ll be adding in future versions. I’m putting a lot of effort into making sure it fits naturally into the story while keeping everything immersive. :)
I forgot to say that this game has only one flaw (This may not be the correct term, because it doesn't affect the game experience), and that is its name! for two reasons :
1 : This name is usually good for Hard NTR games with a sense of depression/despair, but this game even has a Netorase route and Non-NTR route, so a softer name might be more appropriate
2 : FMC made the best decision based on the conditions, so there will be no regret

It's not an big deal, but I preferred to mention it

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
I forgot to say that this game has only one flaw (This may not be the correct term, because it doesn't affect the game experience), and that is its name! for two reasons :
1 : This name is usually good for Hard NTR games with a sense of depression/despair, but this game even has a Netorase route and Non-NTR route, so a softer name might be more appropriate
2 : FMC made the best decision based on the conditions, so there will be no regret

It's not an big deal, but I preferred to mention it
Given the current state of the game, it might not fully reflect the depth of some of the paths I’m planning to implement. However, that's still a good point, so I'll keep it in mind :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes