Ren'Py - Regrets [Prologue] [Pligh]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

Today I had the opportunity to play this game
    It was great, it is great now and it has a very high potential in the future
    NTR by wife is unavoidable, which is not a problem and can be justified. I enjoyed this storyline
    But I hope that in the storyline of other LIs or at least half of them, NTR can be avoided and the player can enter the NTR path by his own choice. When a game has a lot of LIs, but the MC is NTRed by all of them, that MC becomes very annoying and it negatively affects the experience of that game. I don't want to have an alpha godlike MC, I hate these MCs, but I also hate weak, loser, pathetic, stupid MCs. The MC should be average, the player should be given the ability to succeed and fail, then the NTR path is very enjoyable

The renders are completely satisfactory, they are very good
    The writing is excellent and there is no long and extra writing
    The atmosphere is great, it made me immerse myself in the story
    Music and other sounds definitely had a positive effect
    FMC and other Lis are all hot as hell
    The story is tense and exciting, not boring at all
    etc

It is definitely recommended to play it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Amin_sun

It is a promising game. The design of attracting characters and this kind of payment to them is interesting.
    The future towards which the story goes seems attractive and interesting. Looking forward to seeing the hottest scenes in the future.
    I really like the corruption of the female character to be discussed in detail and to see her corruption slowly.
    And finally, thank you for making this interesting game.
    :cool:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

Great demo of the game, good designs, smoth animations, loved the menues and how everything works, very clean prologue. It really look like dev is trying to go for a high quality game, hope to see more of this :)