5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Who is getting tired of BBC? Speak for yourself. I would love my beautiful game wife to enjoy a BBC and lose her mind. It doesn't get old. The girls in the game also look stunning.

Just minor complain that sandbox is really unnecessary and annoying.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

An hour ago

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the positive feedback and interest in the game. I've read through all your comments and messages and wanted to get your opinion on a key feature.
Sandbox mode. While there haven't been any major complaints, some players have suggested that the game might be better without relying on this mechanic. Initially, I planned to build the entire game around it, but if most of you find it unnecessary or annoying and prefer to focus on the story, I'll consider making changes for future updates.

Screenshot_20240730_064047_Patreon.png
VOTE

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
As a black man I would like to see something other than Mandingo. In all these games we are objects of sexual pleasure, violent, wife stealing or humiliating white people. That game stereotype is used up. What I find interesting most of the people that creates these games are not black. I know its fetish and for some its taboo but, why not let other races shine with stealing other peoples significant others or be sexual desire.

Reactions: yoyomistro
Jul 15, 2024
As a black man I would like to see something other than Mandingo. In all these games we are objects of sexual pleasure, violent, wife stealing or humiliating white people. That game stereotype is used up. What I find interesting most of the people that creates these games are not black. I know its fetish and for some its taboo but, why not let other races shine with stealing other peoples significant others or be sexual desire.
Jamal's at fault.:Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Adhdclassic

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Preaching to the choir, man.

{And i was, too - but every so often i get fed up with some recurring stupidity here and have to let off steam.|

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I was actually going to make a whole-ass thread about my feelings on this weeks ago, with a bunch of examples, but that would require going back to catalogue the sources and I didn't want to subject myself to that just yet. Still don't.
For th record, there are plenty of games with white guy villains. The problem is there are very few games with black guys as the main protag. The ones that are created usually (not always) put them in a negative light. My question is, where are the black developers?? They need to create some games and represent!!

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Yep. I'm white, and i grew up in the South, and i'm old enough to recall Brown vs Board ... and i still find myself somewhere on a spectrum from mildly annoyed through disgusted right up through fucking livid enough to come close to putting a fist through the monitor screen at the way blacks get characterised and portrayed in games.

I had tried "A Wife's Phone" and i was getting progressively more annoyed with it ... and then the final straw was when the MC's business was stolen by a gloating black character who was an "uppity buck ni***r" right out of a KKK recruiting brochure.
If you getting "annoyed" to the point of almost punching your monitor because of how some dude shown guy with black skin as superior - you probably need therapy pal :HideThePain:

Why the hell this thread again turning to some near racist agenda thread, with ppl complaining about black guys in game, when we already closed this dispute with one racist getting clowned one :WaitWhat:?
If you ppl SOO offended about this, and seeing only bad in this "bad black man" games (which is just the perspective what YOU want to see), you can take it somewhere else and discuss it in topics what made for it, not under just normal game targeted for some specific kinks with some flawors, duuuh :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2024
If you getting "annoyed" to the point of almost punching your monitor because of how some dude shown guy with black skin as superior - you probably need therapy pal :HideThePain:

Why the hell this thread again turning to some near racist agenda thread, with ppl complaining about black guys in game, when we already closed this dispute with one racist getting clowned one :WaitWhat:?
If you ppl SOO offended about this, and seeing only bad in this "bad black man" games (which is just the perspective what YOU want to see), you can take it somewhere else and discuss it in topics what made for it, not under just normal game targeted for some specific kinks with some flawors, duuuh :BootyTime:
Damnit war is already ended now you bring it again?!:WutFace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
You didn't understand what i was saying, obviously - probably deliberately.

Okay - a misogynist {in a novel i read recently} thought it was hilarious to say "A woman's nothing but a support system for a pussy."

What i hate about the portrayal of black characters in games on F95 is that, all too often is that black males are portrayed as nothing but a support system for an unnaturally big cock with an appetite for stealing white men's wives.

I have known a pretty fair number of black men in 70+ years ... and, guess what? They ain't like that.

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Damnit war is already ended now you bring it again?!:WutFace:
Am I the one brings this up? I'm just responding to another "discussion" of this forgotten topic that for some damn reason has come up again, but will be happy if mods will clear this tbh

I have known a pretty fair number of black men in 70+ years ... and, guess what? They ain't like that.
It might come as a surprise, but guess what?... You won't see those characters from the game in your life in another ...+years, and that's okay, cause this is a game :eek:
Or is it not okay to portray ppl somewhat not realistic in media for the sake of a plot?
"i still find myself somewhere on a spectrum from mildly annoyed through disgusted right up through fucking livid enough to come close to putting a fist through the monitor screen"

"i dump that link so fast and hard i might crack my keyboard some day."
You 2 times in your single comment shown what you probably have anger issues, and that is not OK if you so pent up of some thing in the internet, ESPECIALLY on this kind of forum and this kind of topic :HideThePain:

Jul 15, 2024
Am I the one brings this up? I'm just responding to another "discussion" of this forgotten topic that for some damn reason has come up again, but will be happy if mods will clear this tbh

It might come as a surprise, but guess what?... You won't see those characters from the game in your life in another ...+years, and that's okay, cause this is a game :eek:
Or is it not okay to portray ppl somewhat not realistic in media for the sake of a plot?

You 2 times in your single comment shown what you probably have anger issues, and that is not OK if you so pent up of some thing in the internet, ESPECIALLY on this kind of forum and this kind of topic :HideThePain:
I will say only one thing.

Last edited:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020

Just stop it already, you're obviously provoking the Discussion to go on.

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Making semi-racists comments and discussions in game thread is okay, but answering to them and telling them to get help is wrong - got it champs :coffee: :rolleyes:

(My only mistake was trying to communicate with them instead of just silently reporting them, mb in that, I agree)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes