5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerf95.jpg

Overview:
Everyone has regrets
Unemployment has thrown your life into chaos. Having a hard time trying to get a job, your wife, an office manager, manages to secure you a position in her company. But as time goes on, something feels amiss. She's distant, working late, and offering increasingly vague explanations. Desperate for answers to her dramatic change, you delve deeper into the situation, without a clue of what's expecting you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-07-28
Developer: Pligh -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

prologue0008.jpg prologue0031.jpg office_first_time_001.jpg office_first_time_071.jpg office_first_time_099.jpg office_first_time_213.jpg claire_first_time_0019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Here we go again... 2 thumbs down! People really dont give a shit about being original anymore.
Well most games here either have a school/college setting or the typical incest story of the boy returning home. You shouldn't be surprised by the lack of originality, in any case the tropes serve a purpose, the most important thing is always the execution.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Well thought this looked worth a try untill I saw the netorare tag and I'm assuming it's not avoidable nothing against anyone who likes the netorare kink just not my cup of tea don't mind if it's avoidable though and i struggle to understand the appeal of netorare/cuck/ kinks to be honest though there does seem to be an influx of netorare games recently.
Good luck with the game dev.
View attachment 3876445
I don't understand what is there to understand? some people get off of incest, others of sadism and others of cuck content. That's it, everyone has their kinks.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes