2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
good job,will continue story or just use those old images,my friend
It is a port, no new scenes for now, just getting the game to were it was in Unity.

Have gotten close to remaking the mom, but really if decided to continue would probably change to characters that I'm able to create and not try to redo the ones in the game.

Reactions: Buletti and ljabc

pasttrue

Jun 4, 2023
It is a port, no new scenes for now, just getting the game to were it was in Unity.

Have gotten close to remaking the mom, but really if decided to continue would probably change to characters that I'm able to create and not try to redo the ones in the game.
i really hope you change your mind about cause the mom's design is amazing and i would hope that you can continue the story

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
i really hope you change your mind about cause the mom's design is amazing and i would hope that you can continue the story
Yeah! The main reason I loved this story was due to how she looks. The hard part sometimes is figuring out what was uses to make them, there is so many ways to morph a model that getting her face just right might not be easy.

Body is much easier to do as have gotten that to match as have a lot of morphs to mess with, morphs for the face having a lot of morphs is the opposite cause the more you have the harder it is to decide which slider is doing what.

pasttrue

Jun 4, 2023
Yeah! The main reason I loved this story was due to how she looks. The hard part sometimes is figuring out what was uses to make them, there is so many ways to morph a model that getting her face just right might not be easy.

Body is much easier to do as have gotten that to match as have a lot of morphs to mess with, morphs for the face having a lot of morphs is the opposite cause the more you have the harder it is to decide which slider is doing what.
there was someone on the fan art thread of original game who was trying to replicate her if that could help you in anyway

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
there was someone on the fan art thread of original game who was trying to replicate her if that could help you in anyway
It did some, but still not close enough. It seems that a lot of her look is this one asset that is the hair which seems to be something that is not in the assets here but is a Daz item that never comes down in price or sale.

But have gotten close to replicating it in blender, still messing with a lot of the 3d programs to learn how to make my own assets as well, cause really if you cam make your own it will be unique to you style.

I will let everyone know how it goes in the future for now will just try to get the next day out on this until it is where the last dev left it and go from there.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It did some, but still not close enough. It seems that a lot of her look is this one asset that is the hair which seems to be something that is not in the assets here but is a Daz item that never comes down in price or sale.

But have gotten close to replicating it in blender, still messing with a lot of the 3d programs to learn how to make my own assets as well, cause really if you cam make your own it will be unique to you style.

I will let everyone know how it goes in the future for now will just try to get the next day out on this until it is where the last dev left it and go from there.
So for this adaptation/reworking and continuation, it is worth mentioning important questions about the game, will there be HAREM?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, NTR, femdom, etc.

Reactions: EJW and MrBenny

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
Time for some more action, day 2 has come out of the fire and is ready to heat you day.
MR-0.03-PC
MR-0.03-MAC.zip
MR-0.03-Android

This version includes some minor code re-write which cannot say if it will break your old saves or not. Fixes include gallery and replay gallery fixes, both which were not mentioned in the last release, because they were not ready for prime time.

The image just shows you an image that should give you pause, the replay gallery which does not appear in the main menu but only under the game menu will give you access to does old scenes you may have loved and some that you may not.

Let me know if there are any issues.
share link

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
The big question is will th story be continued from the fall off??
Another one... Given what my guy is doing here, will he attempt the same with other titles such as Areas of Gray, Man of the house or even timestamps???... That's granted he gets through with the current project??

pasttrue

Jun 4, 2023
Another one... Given what my guy is doing here, will he attempt the same with other titles such as Areas of Gray, Man of the house or even timestamps???... That's granted he gets through with the current project??
isn't man of the house already finished ?

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
I'd love to see timestamps in Renpy . Currently they seem to have game finished but cant make the update for like a year now .

• Red Heart
Reactions: joni51

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
A word from you friendly neighborhood developer:
This project was started to learn Ren'py, along with sharpening my skills in python (kinda new to full time use).

That said the question in the air is will the story continue after this, that was something that I had not planed on, it was a labor of love to get this story to reach some user of android devices.

Now it becomes a question of working on models that I don't own but can with some work get together, at which point makes me want to redo scene locations that also belong to me where will have the flexibility extend the story.

Happy with the attention this has gotten, but if I do decide to do my own version of this it would go back to being the original format (sandbox) or even an RPG which seems to fit that original developer intention.

Thank you for you attention.

Piku123

Jan 16, 2020
A word from you friendly neighborhood developer:
This project was started to learn Ren'py, along with sharpening my skills in python (kinda new to full time use).

That said the question in the air is will the story continue after this, that was something that I had not planed on, it was a labor of love to get this story to reach some user of android devices.

Now it becomes a question of working on models that I don't own but can with some work get together, at which point makes me want to redo scene locations that also belong to me where will have the flexibility extend the story.

Happy with the attention this has gotten, but if I do decide to do my own version of this it would go back to being the original format (sandbox) or even an RPG which seems to fit that original developer intention.

Thank you for you attention.
What about persons and locations recreation with neural network? I think this way is easier than finding assets or 3d model re-creation

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes