2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
hmmm... i have only one qustion... full content from orig been have in game folderes?
Not this version, it would bloat the size as they are all pngs, although the first version has 1gb+ size cause all images where in it as extracted from original game.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Depending on the purpose that you use it for, I'm using it as a tool to learn to code in Ren'py and NV making. But not limited to that, also to provide an option to people that wanted to try the original game but couldn't due to it being a Unity game.
So you're going to catch up on everything the old game offered, which will go pretty quickly since there was so little content. Have you already prepared the end of the story or will you do that once the content is caught up?

Kirimaru

Aug 18, 2017
Depending on the purpose that you use it for, I'm using it as a tool to learn to code in Ren'py and NV making. But not limited to that, also to provide an option to people that wanted to try the original game but couldn't due to it being a Unity game.
That's the point, tks!

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Alright, here we go.
This release is my attempt at making the game more Ren'py like, but keep the original images in place.
The story had been expanded to make more sense.
Tested it, but as always let me know if I missed anything or you find a way to make it crash.
Below are the links to the PC/Linux version (only tested in windows) and a MAC version (Untested as don't have a MAC).

MR-0.02a-mac.zip
MR-0.02a-pc.zip
com.yahoo.darkclone.mr-0-1721628589-release.apk

Also just so you all know it may not be a lot of game play, again this is due to a lot of Ren'py trial and error trying to find the best way to do things.

In the end feel that it was worth the wait and hope you all enjoy it, working on the next release that hope will go a lot smoother than this as now know how to make things work like I want them to work.

The only thing that could slow the next release would be if I decide to redo all images with new assets as to make it possible to add to the current set.

For those of you who decide to try the MAC and Linux, please let me know how that goes, depending on that will decide if need to run a linux vm and find a MAC to fiddle with.

Added Android link.
unless my eyes play tricks on me..that link are not android port.still are for pc files.

Reactions: kvalera

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
I wonder what that APK file is for, any ideas?
apk is android file.

But it seems that for some reason it was taking the link from the pc version instead of using mega link for the android version. Have updated that so that each link lead to the right place.

Last edited:

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
apk is android file.

But it seems that for some reason it was taking the link from the pc version instead of using mega link for the android version. Have updated that so that each link lead to the right place.
will u fix it? or the link gone?

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Time for some more action, day 2 has come out of the fire and is ready to heat you day.

This version includes some minor code re-write which cannot say if it will break your old saves or not. Fixes include gallery and replay gallery fixes, both which were not mentioned in the last release, because they were not ready for prime time.

The image just shows you an image that should give you pause, the replay gallery which does not appear in the main menu but only under the game menu will give you access to does old scenes you may have loved and some that you may not.

Let me know if there are any issues.

pasttrue

Jun 4, 2023
Time for some more action, day 2 has come out of the fire and is ready to heat you day.
MR-0.03-PC
MR-0.03-MAC.zip
MR-0.03-Android

This version includes some minor code re-write which cannot say if it will break your old saves or not. Fixes include gallery and replay gallery fixes, both which were not mentioned in the last release, because they were not ready for prime time.

The image just shows you an image that should give you pause, the replay gallery which does not appear in the main menu but only under the game menu will give you access to does old scenes you may have loved and some that you may not.

Let me know if there are any issues.
in the replay gallery there are 7 scenes with the 7th being always locked is it for future builds of the game or am i missing something ?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes