Unity Completed Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Huh Weird, for some reason whenever I open the game there are no preset characters, they are just black void figures
Try what was suggested earlier for loading issues like that. If the game isn't there already try putting it on the main C: drive, sometimes games do freak out if they aren't there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The two screenshots in the opening post were originally made to show what little text there is, it's just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dw267

Oct 23, 2020
I download the original one from DLsite, but all the characters are black and I can't save any files or change, someone please help me QwQ

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
If only there's a way to increase the number of 'scenes', like the one offered in micosinomi's "After Service Gangbang Addict"...

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I got the same problem, how can I solve this? ;w;
Like BlueKnight said, moving the game folder: 'Fuck or Fight Patched' onto your C: drive is what fixed it for me. Desktop didn't work

Honestly, the worst part of this game is that they made the CONFIRM BUTTON RED AND THE CANCEL BUTTON GREEN and it took me 15 minutes to figure it out

Last edited:

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
I actually like the janky combat. It reminds me a bit of Exanima, but far less complex. I keep running out of time during matches though.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes