Unity Completed Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What the hell man, where's the password to extract it?
Quickly downloaded from Workupload to recheck, there shouldn't be a password. It is a 7z so you'll need something like 7Zip to decompress it no just Windows.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I wish the other game flower arrangement have this type of customization especially that game needs more outfits

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Man, what do you mean I need a constant internet connection just for the MTL to work...
Might give this a try later anyway...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's not a lot of text and most of it's (probably) saved. Otherwise it would need the internet to translate as you play and the text first appears, which is not really allowed in a game thread any more.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
it translates everything on fisrt boot
So I only need it every time I open it or only the first time? I hope it's the latter, or I'm gonna get annoyed at it lol.

There's not a lot of text and most of it's (probably) saved. Otherwise it would need the internet to translate as you play and the text first appears, which is not really allowed in a game thread any more.
That's reassuring, thanks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
So I only need it every time I open it or only the first time? I hope it's the latter, or I'm gonna get annoyed at it lol.

That's reassuring, thanks.
Translation is saved, you only need to open settings and editor one time and wait until everything is translated

Reactions: BorgarBoi
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes