RPGM - The Outpost [v0.1] [DARKHOUSE]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Tempering

This is a VERY disturbed game, but there isn't enough of these, so 4 stars for uniqueness. This is menagement game, and all the scenes are necrophilia and objectification related (BE WARNED). This is still a work in progress, and what really needs is actual different body types, cuz, as of now, all characters have the same body with different hair style and slight (almost imperceptible) variation.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FrankWestPhoJrn

This game has a neat idea, but it gets muddied down by the gameplay and early build version of this game. At least, I think that's what's going on.

The game's early on so I wanna play the lack of interesting H-scenes on that, but still, as it stands, this is a H-games, and without good H-scenes, your H-game is gonna suffer. To explain, the h scenes are short, uninspired slideshows, with no build-up and no dialog. Maybe some of the worst I've ever seen. Again, I wanna blame it on the game being early in development, but I can't say for sure this isn't just how the dev wanted it to be. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Next is the gameplay. It's a bit too much for me. It has a lot of mechanics going on and things to manage. You have troops, food, water, supplies, ammo, missions, side missions, and much more. But if you're into that, a surv style h game, then this may be okay for you, but it was asking a bit too much out of me for my tastes. And I even played with a save editor, if that tells you anything.

The story is okay, kinda. It's a bit bland, I least compared to other RPGM games I've played. Maybe it picks up the further in you get or maybe it'll get more exciting with future builds, I don't know.

Pros
    -Neat Idea, not every day we get a necro game, so ya, neat.
    -Survival style game, meaning resource management, if you're into that.

Cons
    -Overkill gameplay for a H game
    -Grindy gameplay
    -Slow and boring story
    -Dreadful H scenes, basically slideshows with no dialog