Dec 21, 2019
Not bad for AI slop. It's like a trainer without the... training. Images are consistent enough. Nobody has 12 fingers or 3 boobs. (y)

falconetti

May 27, 2024
Hey guys, I'm the dev. How do I idk claim this thread or something?

So it's been just 1.5 months I've worked on this game and hadn't had a public release in mind yet. What's done is done and I'll happily answer any questions here or on my discord. I'm steadily adding more content and will scroll through here from time to time for feedback.

The gold is an issue in this release and needs total numerical value rebalancing because girls earn less than wood, which is absolutely not ok. Mythical (so like beta) 1.0 will fix that along with some money sinks, new girl and a continuation of the main story.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
you need to clic on the tree to chop, i like the game so far, can we get the girl from the woodcutter house? or not yet? or so far it's only 2 girls?
and the comics part is well done
You can't hire her yet, but she's next in line.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
If that's the entire overview I still don't know...

Also,

1. Why is one of the girls wearing what looks like t-shirt and jeans in a fantasy setting?

2. Why does it look like she has a vagina sewn onto the front of those jeans?
Ok these are really important questions that deserve anwers.

So 1. is my conscious decision. I wanted the clothing to be diverse and in fantasy you can do like 5 things over and over again. Now that puts me in a pickle because it's supposed to be a fantasy game - but hey! i thought about it. Maybe you just die in the intro and it's the afterlife. Or it happens in a world where magic and technology somehow intersect. I'll figure something out to justify my love for scarf tops and braless tight t-shirts.

2. Fuck man, i have no idea why.

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
The game is interesting. I like the management segment.
But I understand that only 2 girls can work?
And gold is collected very quickly, which simply has nowhere to be spent... I’m not talking about collecting it for buildings very quickly at a sawmill... no, everything is normal and balanced here... but about the next step... two girls from their work gain a fabulous amount, but where spend them? or will this be implemented in future versions of the game?
The drawing is awesome and very beautiful. Huge respect for the artists, plus the fantasy world is very attractive.
And will there be more quests? Will there be more female workers added to the tavern?
With all due respect to the developer, thank you for your work!

Tengilwasacooldude

Jan 1, 2022
Hey guys, I'm the dev. How do I idk claim this thread or something?

So it's been just 1.5 months I've worked on this game and hadn't had a public release in mind yet. What's done is done and I'll happily answer any questions here or on my discord. I'm steadily adding more content and will scroll through here from time to time for feedback.

The gold is an issue in this release and needs total numerical value rebalancing because girls earn less than wood, which is absolutely not ok. Mythical (so like beta) 1.0 will fix that along with some money sinks, new girl and a continuation of the main story.

I like your honest answer and stating you don't really know yourself. Keep up the good work though, I for one love the game so far, it's got something kind of refreshingly original over it that is more of a feeling than something concrete for me. I believe in this project.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
seems promising. I hope there's some strategy to the management part. also, personally, I'd like some male employees too. The unlocking of comics is the best part so far.

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
bonus Question.. ? where menu /save /exit game ? haha :KEK:
I just had the exact same question.
No choice but to terminate the program.

For the game, the idea is interesting, but the current state is... awful.

The dialogue windows make no sense; it's complicated to know who is talking. Maybe there should be a quest tracker or something, because from the start, it's not clear where to go and what to do.

There's potential, but for now, it does not deliver.

Eienryu

May 2, 2018
hey there, i'm liking the game so far but idk if anyone else is having the same issues
1. the depravity "achievement" for Alma keeps popping up repeatedly every day, it went away after a while but it kept popping up.
2. the same depravity popup for Alma and Issa was a white square, there was no picture.
3. is there a place you can see what those achievements are and what they do?

other than that, looking forward to how the game develops, hope it can be modded to add your own girls too.

Reactions: deadal

falconetti

May 27, 2024
hey there, i'm liking the game so far but idk if anyone else is having the same issues
1. the depravity "achievement" for Alma keeps popping up repeatedly every day, it went away after a while but it kept popping up.
2. the same depravity popup for Alma and Issa was a white square, there was no picture.
3. is there a place you can see what those achievements are and what they do?

other than that, looking forward to how the game develops, hope it can be modded to add your own girls too.
1. Is a bug i thought i fixed, fuck, will do it again.
2. That's just a placeholder.
3. Not yet, but incoming.

I'd love to add modding, I'll research how it'd fit into the existing systems.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes