MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
Yeah, it is not 1 to 1 in a sense lvl1 is 100-120, lvl2 121-150 etc. But having around 300 max energy is about what you need in the beginning. I think inteligence increases either how fast you get stamina levels or energy increase, so make sure you are at least lvl4, I would advise higher if you aren't discouraged from grinding for it. But "overgrinding" the start is not bad, so if you get higher levels, you will still need them later on. For example later in the game having around 2k max energy is the sweet spot for me.
So I have to ignore the lv. 5 body advice and just spam gym till my max energy is +300, then relax right? Im currently lv. 4 intelligence so I suppose I can just spend all my energy in that. Im planning to make a safe-save when I get that spot and then start "playing".

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
So I have to ignore the lv. 5 body advice and just spam gym till my max energy is +300, then relax right? Im currently lv. 4 intelligence so I suppose I can just spend all my energy in that. Im planning to make a safe-save when I get that spot and then start "playing".
Iirc you need higher levels only for questlines, but for general gameplay, you only need energy. As far as making a safe-save goes, that doesn't really matter, since vast majority of choices is linear in a way, that you can't easily screw up. if you are going to follow the walkthrough I think it mentions all the parts where the game branches.

Reactions: MinatoGBF

fishyinthesky

Aug 21, 2024
I would change the .qsp (maybe just redownload) and then try again. There hopefully is one lying about in this thread.

I have not used this feature prior to trying it today and it worked on every character that has it without issues. If you have multiple character questlines finished and it doesn't work I don't really know how to help you. I honestly usually just replay the game from start (or a save) if I wanna see earlier scenes.
Maybe it could be because i deleted the file and pasted the Towerengg file so my client is in Chinese? perhaps it cannot loopback to the gallery that way.

Does anyone have an English Save pretty far into the game?

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
Need some help please with The Minister's Daughter storyline. I've removed all 3 girls from the class roster, but there is no new dialogue when I speak to Matsumoto Ichika in the classroom.

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a chinese qsp file higher in the thread, but I don't know if stuff like cheats work on that since I thought it was added by the translator, here is the link though:

Chinese qsp file to 60.0ff

Thanks for the gentlemen who shared the cn qsp. Here are the original walkthru and qsp in cn for whoever needs it. V60.0ff
One of those above hopefully works.

And for the full save/save far into the game, this is one posted in the thread above:

for all 3 mayor ending

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Need some help please with The Minister's Daughter storyline. I've removed all 3 girls from the class roster, but there is no new dialogue when I speak to Matsumoto Ichika in the classroom.
I don't exactly remember where you might have made a mistake, but you need to have done the "hero questline" of Miura Sakura, aka help her and not do any evil stuff. Also you need to have finished all of the 3 girls questlines completely (I don't know chinese but it is this character 休 in green color on the picture of the girls). If you haven't done the hero questline but you finished miura sakura questline, you can reset it to start and go again in the ingame walkthrough. Also following the ingame walkthrough here otherwise was always good enough for me, but you can look through other stuff.
If you still can't progress, just send me a save file and I will try to have a look.

comehere4Hgame

Sep 9, 2021
z5806355013131_63a683c8f5df5d6afcbdf0b6a4c9ac93.jpg
hi, im new. i have just know about this game recently, and because my C disk is almost full so i put this into my D disk,but then i cant extract it. i dont have much knowledge about pc/laptop, so can anyone help me?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
any torrent pls
SonOfAsia-60.0/SonOfAsia-60.0Compressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
View attachment 4008809
hi, im new. i have just know about this game recently, and because my C disk is almost full so i put this into my D disk,but then i cant extract it. i dont have much knowledge about pc/laptop, so can anyone help me?
Try to first copy the file itself to the drive, where you wanna extract it to, then try again. Debugging this is kinda difficult, but there is probably an upper limit to size of a file you can copy to a drive that can be set by multiple different things. There should be no problem with winrar or the file itself (unless you have a completely different file than I used), so try googling.

jico

Jun 3, 2017
this is mod version
baidu link

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
this is mod version
baidu link
sorry but what more does the mod version give compared to the v60.0 version? And then installing it is done and does not create problems?

But then how do you download these games?

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the gentlemen who shared the cn qsp. Here are the original walkthru and qsp in cn for whoever needs it. V60.0ff
sorry but where should the file in the cn_qsp folder be copied? In which folder of the game should it be placed? Thanks

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes