Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-11 v11.04] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Elfenlord

Oct 2, 2017
Hey, I'm playing for the first time and started from the beginning.
Every time I study or read about Yoga/Photography I get an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can ignore the error and I get the progress, but it sucks to ignore it every time....
Is there something I can do?

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I'm in episode 5 bookmark 90/91 and have the hint system bugfix.

The in-game help is empty and the hint-fix is also empty.
How can i find out what is missing to end episode 5 ?

Thanks.

Nobody knows how to find out what bookmark is missing ?

Thanks.

Reactions: commended

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Nobody knows how to find out what bookmark is missing ?

Thanks.
i work on it , found your open event ..but don'f find the error ;)

Event 73 is the start event in EP5, where Bob goes to the boutique and Fabienne gives him a dress for Lynn.
u MUST do this event , but somewhere this event is set back to "not done", but i can't find the error.

i correct the event and set it to "avail" , in your save file.

So load , it go 13:00 to the boutique ... event run , and u end then EP5

P.S.
Don't notice that the message "Episode 5" appears again, as I said, that's the start event.

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
I'm playing 11.03, so perhaps this has been fixed, but I want to mention this in case it helps others.

I'm unsure if this is a bug or not, but for me, Event 42 in chapter 7 disabled skipping for me from then on. This was where you cook dinner for the girls. I can't imagine why this code was in the game and not removed later, but you can remove it yourself, or undo it anywhere later on.

To re-enable skipping of already seen text, you can add this bolded text under any event's code.
show screen controlInEvent
$ _skipping = True

I also ran into a bug where one of the bookmarks did not trigger in chapter 7 so I could not complete it. It was Event 49 that would not complete. This is visiting Lina on the couch while she watches a movie. I had to save edit to mark it complete and move the bookmark trigger to 75 to proceed. The proper trigger just needs 2 times visiting her, with the 2nd time needing arousal of 8 or higher for all scenes. I suspect the issue was caused by $ EVENTS[49].SetDone() being triggered twice.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I'm playing 11.03, so perhaps this has been fixed, but I want to mention this in case it helps others.

I'm unsure if this is a bug or not, but for me, Event 42 in chapter 7 disabled skipping for me from then on. This was where you cook dinner for the girls. I can't imagine why this code was in the game and not removed later, but you can remove it yourself, or undo it anywhere later on.

To re-enable skipping of already seen text, you can add this bolded text under any event's code.
show screen controlInEvent
$ _skipping = True

I also ran into a bug where one of the bookmarks did not trigger in chapter 7 so I could not complete it. It was Event 49 that would not complete. This is visiting Lina on the couch while she watches a movie. I had to save edit to mark it complete and move the bookmark trigger to 75 to proceed. The proper trigger just needs 2 times visiting her, with the 2nd time needing arousal of 8 or higher for all scenes. I suspect the issue was caused by $ EVENTS[49].SetDone() being triggered twice.
the dev purposely deactivated the skipping, and most of the issues from ep7 on are caused by bob_room8 being broke to hell

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes