JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's like going to a titty bar and all the dancers are fully clothed.
I actually went to one once. I was working a weeklong contract in a city with a military base and there was a classy-looking place with a sign saying "Girls! Girls! Girls!" so I decided to go in and kill a couple hours and a stack of ones. It had a rather high cover charge, but I went in anyway. Apparently there was a local city ordinance stated you couldn't serve alcohol where there was female nudity so all the girls would start stripping and stop at a bikini or sometimes even more. Not even sexy lingerie, which I suppose might let something slip out. I realized why the cover charge was so high, they weren't going to keep anyone around to pay for the watered-down drinks or tip the girls very much. Most of the ones went back to the hotel with me.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I rarely play games that just solo routes also. lol I really don't like it when a dev throws a half dozen attractive women at you and then goes, 'haha jokes on you, you an only have one!' :FacePalm: It doesn't have to be harem but at least let me have more then one at a time.
I play solo route games with only one LI. I refuse to reject, so if you want the game to be a solo LI game, dont put more women in the game!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I actually went to one once. I was working a weeklong contract in a city with a military base and there was a classy-looking place with a sign saying "Girls! Girls! Girls!" so I decided to go in and kill a couple hours and a stack of ones. It had a rather high cover charge, but I went in anyway. Apparently there was a local city ordinance stated you couldn't serve alcohol where there was female nudity so all the girls would start stripping and stop at a bikini or sometimes even more. Not even sexy lingerie, which I suppose might let something slip out. I realized why the cover charge was so high, they weren't going to keep anyone around to pay for the watered-down drinks or tip the girls very much. Most of the ones went back to the hotel with me.
Juice bars. Classmates of mine, when I was learning Arabic for Uncle Sam, got to go on a trip to Egypt. While there they went to this "weird restaurant" where they ended up paying like ten times as much for food as they did anywhere else on the trip and got served like just grapes... They did comment that the waitresses were very pretty. Next day when back in a classroom with the local language instructors they told the story if their evening and the "weird restaurant" the instructor almost fell down laughing when he informed them their "dinner" included the waitresses. Easiest workday ever for those lovely night time ladies.

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I do that too, just out of jest, when a game has multiple options, after the canon playtrough, then I play a total Puritan playtrough, just to see where it leeds.
After finishing the game, I also want to try something like this. Not so radically, but in a much reduced version. Up to two, three LIs at most. It might be weird with one. It would be sad to go to a party and your girlfriend wouldn't be there (because she's on duty). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Was a stupid post so nothing of value was lost... :shrug:
Geez guys... I just asked a question and I deleted it because I figured it out. I just like running multiple playthus with different LIs to see if anything significant changes. I was trying to do a playthru with just Scarlett, and one that avoided all the "familiy", etc. I had already done a playthru with everyone and was looking to do different things. Emma was the only one I had not figured out yet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Geez guys... I just asked a question and I deleted it because I figured it out. I just like running multiple playthus with different LIs to see if anything significant changes. I was trying to do a playthru with just Scarlett, and one that avoided all the "familiy", etc. I had already done a playthru with everyone and was looking to do different things. Emma was the only one I had not figured out yet.
Well at least you stirred up the "Nursing home" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SteelyDan14

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Dom Toretto isn't proud of you now. :BootyTime:

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes