groober

Dec 16, 2019
Hi can anyone help please .. I've just opened LTI to start playing for the first time and all the images are split on my pc, top half is misaligned with the bottom half, it looks like a magicians trick of sawing somone in half and moving the box apart!! any one have any idea what this isssue is and how to correct it please?

Dec 16, 2022
Hi can anyone help please .. I've just opened LTI to start playing for the first time and all the images are split on my pc, top half is misaligned with the bottom half, it looks like a magicians trick of sawing somone in half and moving the box apart!! any one have any idea what this isssue is and how to correct it please?
Press Shift + G, which will bring up a configuration screen.
Look at the Renderer tab/section, usually it is set to Auto.
Manually pick a specific Renderer starting from the bottom ( usually the GLES works ).
Quit and restart the game. If the issue persists, repeat with different Renderer until you get the one that works.

Reactions: Fyo and groober

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, trying to figure out why the dev is trying to force the player to have the MC eat everyone's cum, every time the MC is asked to eat someone's cum even after saying the first time it wasn't his kink, you might as well have included getting the MC to suck cock as well, as in my eyes both aren't hetro and gay/bi isn't in the tags.
easy, it's a fetish of the dev.(allegedly). who wouldn't want that? Well, i wouldn't, probably not you, most people here and most people there.
so there you go. hope you all have a good day and only eat what YOU want.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Super boring.

U want I sex other man? Yes/No: Ok. I do wat u ask.

U want I be pet?: Yes/No: No.
U sure no pet?: No.
U change mind?: No.
U really no want? No: Ok. I do wat u ask.

U want u eat cum?: Yes/No. No.
U sure no change mind? No.
U sure?:
you forgot the pet and the furniture both get asked like 3 subsequent times after you say no :LOL:

"Are you sure you dont want ur wife 2 b pet??"

Reactions: sagerock820

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
you forgot the pet and the furniture both get asked like 3 subsequent times after you say no :LOL:

"Are you sure you dont want ur wife 2 b pet??"
Oh, I got the pet. See the middle of original post.

I never saw the furniture kink though. :oops: :HideThePain:

Game was so bad within the first 10 minutes, I had to drag in Unren to enable force-skipping. So maybe I missed that delight.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
game definitely isnt bad, but i suppose it is true you get petplay and some furniture play forced on you even if always say no... might turn off people

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
People really like to complain about things that doesn't even matter in the slightest.

Sure some choices appears more than one time, so what? Have you ever met any salesperson in real life? It anything, the reappearance shows a character's eagerness, and it follows the simple logic that human is indeed capable of changing his own mind.

In fact, I really like that in this game, certain choices were asked twice, some can even be changed or reaffirmed, it actually shows the mc's will indeed matters.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
People really like to complain about things that doesn't even matter in the slightest.

Sure some choices appears more than one time, so what? Have you ever met any salesperson in real life? It anything, the reappearance shows a character's eagerness, and it follows the simple logic that human is indeed capable of changing his own mind.

In fact, I really like that in this game, certain choices were asked twice, some can even be changed or reaffirmed, it actually shows the mc's will indeed matters.
Ikr. Some pleps just want to always cry about something. If they don't, they can't sleep that night. They gotta learn how to enjoy something or just know when to let go if they don't like something.

I know the plot and some forced scenes included in the game isn't really in my alley but it's better than nothing in my present state and the preggo concept in the game is sweet :devilish: Dev, just keep doing your thing (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragofinder

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Can I get UNCOMPRESSED (not compiled) SOURCE game files?
It's impossible to make a different RenPy build with .RPA and .RPYC only files.
RenPy 8.x (based on py3) cannot work on x86 Win32

Roundbasket

Apr 19, 2019
I know its going to be something simple, but I started a new game and am immediately stuck. I grabber her SS, then it goes to an open interface. It looks like I should click on the TV, but nothing happens and there is no where else to click that does anything.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I know its going to be something simple, but I started a new game and am immediately stuck. I grabber her SS, then it goes to an open interface. It looks like I should click on the TV, but nothing happens and there is no where else to click that does anything.
I think i had same ...you need to check and click around in the right lower quarter of the window..there should be something to trigger progresing the game...i just cant remember what exactly but there should be also some sort of not eye catching symbol...

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes