holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
[...] the issue I have is that the wife looks near identical to the wife in Another Man's wife, one of the ugliest square faced mc's in avn's [...]
No, apparently it's a twin sister of Val (Valerie) from My Wife's a Star.

Or maybe this is Val herself. Those who follow My Wife's a Star know that Val is an actress looking for new assignments - maybe in adult movies (or games?). So it's possible that she decided to star in this new game ;). A bit diferrent hair but it's nothing for an actress.

Reactions: palmergames

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I assume the Male MC is a spineless cuckoid like in the other game by this dev.
If anyone could confirm, that would be great. Not interested in wasting my time.
Well yeah the guy will be some beta cuck swinger just like the first game not really a shocker just how swingers are cucks with a different name. lol

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Well yeah the guy will be some beta cuck swinger just like the first game not really a shocker just how swingers are cucks with a different name. lol
While I agree with you, I will play devil advocate here and say at least swinger males do get pussy out of the deal, since swinging is about couple swapping. Its still stupid in my opinion but like I said at least they are getting something out of it.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Theres being a cuck and then theres letting a random stranger humiliate you while your wife is getting fucked by another dude... I personaly tolerate the humiliation aspect in the NTR genre as long as its from the MCs partner because its supported by the relationship. Being shit on by random strangers aint my cup of jism.

Reactions: HashSlasher420

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
She’s from another bbc magnet game right? “My wife’s a slut”
Well, 'My Wife's a Slut' if you make her a slut. The game itself provides many options and the BBC path is one of them (I do not mean starring for the British television, if somebody asks). IIRC, one may even make the male MC cheating on his wife (in fact, fiancee and not wife - the title is misleading) while Val is faithful. More or less.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well, 'My Wife's a Slut' if you make her a slut. The game itself provides many options and the BBC path is one of them (I do not mean starring for the British television, if somebody asks). IIRC, one may even make the male MC cheating on his wife (in fact, fiancee and not wife - the title is misleading) while Val is faithful. More or less.
not sure you played the same game, there last update (which might be end of game) was a mandatory NTR yacht sex party where your wife or mom fucks everybody on the boat and you cant do anything but sit and watch cause he drank so much he cant move

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
not sure you played the same game, there last update (which might be end of game) was a mandatory NTR yacht sex party where your wife or mom fucks everybody on the boat and you cant do anything but sit and watch cause he drank so much he cant move
Of course, we are talking about the same game. I am almost 100% sure that making certain decisions I was able to send another 'set of girls' to the yacht party, without Valerie, who was not corrupted - at least on this path (it was some time ago, that's why it's almost 100% and not 125% ;) ).

Revenons à nos moutons: Harmony Haven has very little content so far but I hope that in future various options, including the MC cheating behind the back of his faithful wife, will be possible. But I will try the opposite as well. We'll see.

Reactions: Avenjq

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Compared to Hotwife Ashley, this is already in a whole different league. Art is vastly improved, production values are far more polished, and the girls are nice.
[...]
Maybe not 'in a whole different league' (it's still too early to judge the story) but I agree that there is clear progress in comparison with HA. Also the writing is better, so far (though sometimes the text seems redundant. If somebody smiles, there no need to write about it. If the FMC is in a blue top, why should we read that she is in a blue top, etc.).

Anyway, it's a promising start and the game could be really good. Let's hope so.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes