Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Since one of the gameplay rules is "master can be fucked into submission" by overdoing it I really hope MrZed revisits that aspect by making it possible for the player to fuck Crimson into submission when she decides to join the "fight" in the last stage; thus bringing herself into the same "danger" the player is (together with updating the bodys to the type Solas uses :love: ).

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
(together with updating the bodys to the type Solas uses :love: )
I'd rather bet on KFC 2 :love:
With threesomes! 4-somes! 5... OK you get the idea :LOL:

Moreso than the models, the worst part of the first 2 games were the controls (the camera 2nd). So let's wish Skyflare Studios a long life! so they have time to fix it all and release the awesomest H-game ever

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
So...has anyone been able to find the 'shortcut' on Floor 5? I've gone around the entire floor twice looking for it, and I can't find anything I can interact with...
I'm not sure it's on Floor 5, though it's around that area. I think it's somewhere between floor 4-6. It's in the room with the fireplace. There are several bookshelves in that room, walking up to one of them will give you an "Interact" option, like opening a door, and clicking there will reveal a secret corridor. You're probably going to get jumped by enemies while wandering around the edges of the room where the bookshelves are, but that's where it is.

However, as I mentioned in that huge text dump, going in there is a trap. It's just a small corridor with a quick dead end and a scrawled "You will fail" on the wall (or something like that), then enemies jump you. Then you have to go back out anyway. And it locks you into the bad ending (unless you want to tinker around with the save file).

Since one of the gameplay rules is "master can be fucked into submission" by overdoing it I really hope MrZed revisits that aspect by making it possible for the player to fuck Crimson into submission when she decides to join the "fight" in the last stage; thus bringing herself into the same "danger" the player is (together with updating the bodys to the type Solas uses :love: ).
Part of me would also like to see Dungeon Coup revisited, but I doubt it's going to get any kinds of updates until after Solas City Heroes is fully released. Even then, it's a question of whether Zed wants to revisit old games or work on new games, and "new" generally tends to win out with that question. Though, who knows, maybe while Zed's mapping out the new game, some old games will get some attention in the meantime. There's plenty of stuff that can be done on Coup: integrating the new models, a proper "gallery" option, more interactions with some of the Mistresses - but even then, as I understand it, when Zed stopped working on Coup there were a lot of systems he didn't want to mess with due to the worry of bugs. So even if anything gets reworked it probably won't be much, unfortunately (and it's a long way away anyway).

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
I'm not sure it's on Floor 5, though it's around that area. I think it's somewhere between floor 4-6. It's in the room with the fireplace. There are several bookshelves in that room, walking up to one of them will give you an "Interact" option, like opening a door, and clicking there will reveal a secret corridor. You're probably going to get jumped by enemies while wandering around the edges of the room where the bookshelves are, but that's where it is.

However, as I mentioned in that huge text dump, going in there is a trap. It's just a small corridor with a quick dead end and a scrawled "You will fail" on the wall (or something like that), then enemies jump you. Then you have to go back out anyway. And it locks you into the bad ending (unless you want to tinker around with the save file).
It shouldn't be Floor 4, since you don't get told about it until Floor 5 (at least, that's when Mark told me about it in both of my playthroughs). I know it's a trap, and I know it locks out the good ending, but I already got the good ending on my first attempt, and want to see how it goes. I just haven't been able to find it...

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
It might be Floor 6 then. I remember scrubbing the Floor after Mark told me and I couldn't find it, I ended up finding it on the next floor.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Welp, I agree, the camera is the weakest part of the game.

And the worst part is that, that camera is the best option out of all other that I tried before. I think a major issue with the camera is that I wanted the game to be playable one-handed, which ended up complicating everything.
Right now I have a things to fix in both KYFC and DC, but Im a bit over the top with SCH, I plan to try fix stuff, and maybe add more of the new animations, but I won't update the graphics to the new ones. (because that would take me at least a full month of work, I would have to completely remade the customization and a big chunk of the story loading setup as well)

Once I can get a good programmer, and SCH is in a more finished state, I would definetly task the programmer into assisting me in remaking the camera if possible.

Lueille_Spank

May 10, 2022
Hello!

Recently I gave this game a try and it was - overall - a good experience.

In my opinion the biggest plus is a wide range of customization of environment. I enjoy the lesbian games specifically and Dungeon Zone allows to choose a female-only way with a female protagonist as well. This can be spotted really rarely even in a games tagged "lesbian" and here it is possible. Another plus is a variety of PC looks and clothes. Those two combined with the third asset - namely, the variety of game options like types of restraints - make the game fun even on re-runs.

The biggest flaws apart from a camera positioning described in multiple posts above are way of steering and - at least for me - optimalization. It took a while to get used to the work of navigating. What's about the optimalisation, on my old laptop game often dropped FPS to a slideshow level of 3 or 4 FPS. However I cannot complain very much here as the game requirements on Steam are higher. Also I faced several rendering bugs (i.e. some underwear is blending together with tops or strapon was able to be seen through body).

All in all you did a good job and please keep polishing this game.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hello!

Recently I gave this game a try and it was - overall - a good experience.

In my opinion the biggest plus is a wide range of customization of environment. I enjoy the lesbian games specifically and Dungeon Zone allows to choose a female-only way with a female protagonist as well. This can be spotted really rarely even in a games tagged "lesbian" and here it is possible. Another plus is a variety of PC looks and clothes. Those two combined with the third asset - namely, the variety of game options like types of restraints - make the game fun even on re-runs.

The biggest flaws apart from a camera positioning described in multiple posts above are way of steering and - at least for me - optimalization. It took a while to get used to the work of navigating. What's about the optimalisation, on my old laptop game often dropped FPS to a slideshow level of 3 or 4 FPS. However I cannot complain very much here as the game requirements on Steam are higher. Also I faced several rendering bugs (i.e. some underwear is blending together with tops or strapon was able to be seen through body).

All in all you did a good job and please keep polishing this game.
Agreed. Even on my new pc (which can run Doom Eternal no problem) I sometimes get fps drops or freezes with this game. But yeah, otherwise, it's really fun.

Edit: Mega link seems to be dead.

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I'd be okay with a Dungeon Coup 2, if possible. But Mr Zed really has to look at the gameplay for the second game. I *strongly* suggest he look up Labyrinthine on Steam to get an idea on how to properly do a maze game. Try to make Dungeon Coup 2 something akin to a hentai Labyrinthine, that would be pretty sick imo.

I'm saying this because Dungeon Coup is his weakest work so far. Kinky Fight Club and Solas City Heroes were far better games if you ask me

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
How many people want to see a post game option set of -1- a double team that is twice as hard to escape from and -2- the option to set the traps you want to see?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
For anyone unaware, he's currently making Kinky Fight Club 2, so any potential Dungeon Coup 2 is a fair bit in the future.

Also, for all it's content, if I'm remembering correctly DC was mostly a side project to have something to give his patreon members while he was doing background work that wasn't going to have anything to show for it for a while on a completely different project. So I'm not sure if he's invested enough to make a sequel.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes