Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I don’t know where you wrote that, copy your arguments that you made here, or at least give a link.
You obviously did not, since that argument was in my earlier post! And I even mentioned that is was in an earlier post.

You are right, but it is still "cheating", which you defined as a NTR thing.
since you put cheating in quotation marks you know in your heart that it is not really cheating. In that example the couple decided consensual beforehand that she sleeps with other guys without him knowing.
NTR cheating is a betrayal of an unknowing partner, giving a flying fuck what he thinks and feels. That is very different from a guy getting off knowing that some day soon he comes home to a freshly fucked wife to reclaim.

it would be great if you could provide concise and meaningful definitions of "netorare" and "netorase", without enumerations and extremes.
Very well, once more with a feeling.
NTR lovers revel and get off on emotional turmoil, betrayal, cheating, despair, spouse stealing and "tension". Their hard-ons and wet pussies depend on a crapsack, destructive situation. Their relationships are on the way to total destruction or if staying together are a dysfunctional chore, since at least one partner treated the other like dirt and trust is non-existant anymore.

NTS lovers revel and get off on the pleasure of his/her partner, soaking pussies, steely hard-on and hot, wild fun! Their hard-ons and wet pussies depend on a wild, but fun situation. There are trust and mutual rules in NTS play, NOT cheating and betrayal like with NTR. The couple explores sex and kinks together and often ends up closer than before.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You obviously did not, since that argument was in my earlier post! And I even mentioned that is was in an earlier post.
If you are referring to this post, then there is no any argument in favor that "NTR and NTS are at DIFFERENT ends of a continuum", and aren't different spectrum of the same thing, as I said after. In defense of my position, I gave my arguments, if needed, I'm ready to clarify them. But only after you answer the questions I asked!
You still haven't answered:
Could there be NTS scenarios, where a main character is submissive or masochistic?
As if you are afraid that answering that question would completely ruin your statement.
since you put cheating in quotation marks you know in your heart that it is not really cheating. In that example the couple decided consensual beforehand that she sleeps with other guys without him knowing.
NTR cheating is a betrayal of an unknowing partner, giving a flying fuck what he thinks and feels. That is very different from a guy getting off knowing that some day soon he comes home to a freshly fucked wife to reclaim.
It doesn't matter what "cheating" is. The main thing is that we both agree that if a wife has sex with others without her husband's knowledge, it is still Netorase, if one specific condition is met, which is consent between couple. At least that's what I understood (if not "netorare", then probably "netorase"). But I would add that such a scenario is Netorase with Netorare elements, but you will not agree with this, because it contradicts your statement.
Very well, once more with a feeling.
NTR lovers revel and get off on emotional turmoil, betrayal, cheating, despair, spouse stealing and "tension". Their hard-ons and wet pussies depend on a crapsack, destructive situation. Their relationships are on the way to total destruction or if staying together are a dysfunctional chore, since at least one partner treated the other like dirt and trust is non-existant anymore.

NTS lovers revel and get off on the pleasure of his/her partner, soaking pussies, steely hard-on and hot, wild fun! Their hard-ons and wet pussies depend on a wild, but fun situation. There are trust and mutual rules in NTS play, NOT cheating and betrayal like with NTR. The couple explores sex and kinks together and often ends up closer than before.
:FacePalm: Dude, please, can you give me definitions without listing examples and without using obscure "NTR/NTR lovers" audience references and unnecessary substance like "hard-ons" and "wet pussies". You can quote them from the Internet, which one best suits your views, for both NTR and NTS, if you prefer.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Suntar
Yes, these are common cases. But there are many examples that do not fit into either of these. First of all, the wording "between Male and Female protag" seemed unnecessary to me, because it is not about gender. But maybe this is for the sake of an example? That's fine. Not all NTR scenarios include "angst" and bad endings. Not all NTR and NTS scenarios are about couples, often they are about secret crashes, childhood friends, mothers and sisters, harems, servants or "loving slaves". You are right, often the ending "spoils everything", but I don't think we can determine on NTR or NTS based only on the ending alone.

But can you agree that NTR and NTS are strictly separate thing? Or is it more of a spectrum where the boundary is often blurred, and sometimes what "Netorase" for one is "Netorare" for another?

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
If you are referring to this post, then there is no any argument in favor that "NTR and NTS are at DIFFERENT ends of a continuum", and aren't different spectrum of the same thing, as I said after. In defense of my position, I gave my arguments, if needed, I'm ready to clarify them. But only after you answer the questions I asked!
You still haven't answered:

As if you are afraid that answering that question would completely ruin your statement.

It doesn't matter what "cheating" is. The main thing is that we both agree that if a wife has sex with others without her husband's knowledge, it is still Netorase, if one specific condition is met, which is consent between couple. At least that's what I understood (if not "netorare", then probably "netorase"). But I would add that such a scenario is Netorase with Netorare elements, but you will not agree with this, because it contradicts your statement.

:FacePalm: Dude, please, can you give me definitions without listing examples and without using obscure "NTR/NTR lovers" audience references and unnecessary substance like "hard-ons" and "wet pussies". You can quote them from the Internet, which one best suits your views, for both NTR and NTS, if you prefer.
Could it be possible that you are reading this thread through a double translation? Because it really seems you misunderstood a lot of my post! Several of your conclusions are quite of the mark. For instance, Netorase with some NTR elements into it DOES NOT contradict my statement!
I even gave an example with a guy coming home to a spermbreath kiss. In a NTR scenario, he was betrayed by his wife, played for a fool and does not know about her cheating at all. In the NTS scenario of this, they together agreed beforehand(!) that she would sleep with other guys without him knowing before it happens and the cum-flavored kiss would let him know. That is a big difference, even if this type of NTS has some slight NTRish elements in it.
But real full NTR is always destructive, it destroys trust, relationships, friendships sooner or later. It is poison.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Could it be possible that you are reading this thread through a double translation? Because it really seems you misunderstood a lot of my post!
How masterful you are at dodging almost everything I ask you for clarification. Instead of this you assume that I don't read attentively and after that I use auto-translate to read. What's next?
or instance, Netorase with some NTR elements into it DOES NOT contradict my statement!
It makes Netorare and Netorase a spectrum between the two, rather than two separate things. And you said that "NTR and NTS are at DIFFERENT ends of a continuum", which means, if I understood it correctly, a strict fork into two separate things!
But real full NTR is always destructive, it destroys trust, relationships, friendships sooner or later. It is poison.
We didn't talk about "real full NTR", we talked about NTR as genre and how it relates to the Netorase genre. "Real full NTR" is extreme, which is no use for our discussion now. NTR isn't about emotional turmoil, betrayal, cheating, despair, spouse stealing. As much as NTS isn't always about trust or consent. Although such elements are often present in NTR/NTS, they are not genre defining.

Let's go back to what I said before and what you started arguing with: "often Netorare differs from Netorase only in interpretation". And this is a matter of fact! The proof is you, me and everyone else interested in subject. For some folks an unexpected "cum-flavored kiss" completely changes "Netorase" into "Netorare". For some folks if a wife has sex with another man without main character knowledge, regardless of consent, that is "Netorare". For some folks if a main character is submissive cuckold who into humiliations, that is "Netorare". Yes, they may be wrong, just like you are wrong about what is NTR and half wrong about NTS. (I asked you to give your definitions without unnecessary entities and you didn't. But what you gave before does not cover all cases, and honestly, doesn’t even look like definitions at all.)

But why is this? Why are so many people gatekeeping there own Netorase interpretation? My answer will be: because NTR and NTS are different spectrum of the same thing. And one is often on the edge of the other, and even overlaps with it.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I don't want to get into a huge internet argument here because I see the viability of both of your perspectives. I wouldn't try and shove my own tastes down anyone else's throat, but I think there are definitely aspects of NTR and NTRS that some like and others do not. For instance, I love sharing, the LI going off with the MC's consent (I also like MC going off too, which would be a standard open relationship, but it's not required), and find cleaning up a cream pie to be hot as fuck. However, I don't like humiliation, degradation, or where it gets to be like where the MC is not having sex with the LI and she's just having sex with others, or any situation that's a "condoms for me, not for thee" scenario. There are different flavors that people like, niches within niches, and it's up to each of us as the enjoyers of the content to do the research and find what we like.

I would say that those things I mentioned I disliked above are "some fuckin NTR bullshit", but that's more or less shorthand for "it's going into the territory of NTR and the aspects of NTRS that don't feel like the loving, consensual experience that the genre sells itself to be". No gatekeeping necessary...

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I love sharing/swinging/hotwifing but that creampie stuff :sick: is on the humiliation, degradation path for me. Different strokes for different folks.

Creampie eating is the ultimate act of depravity.

It's basically admitting it wasn't about pleasuring the wife, it was more about humiliating yourself in front of a woman you believe it far too good for you.

Jun 16, 2023
Alright since i see lots of new people here these are my fav sharing games list if someone is interested to play them ,
1-
Broken Sky , ( in this game you can start anysort of relationship with the girl ( pure / NTR / NTRS its really promising)

The Savior of Impregnation ( this game is your basic rpg maker game it has harem path and you can share your girls with guy named Bob

3-
A Struggle with Sin ( Like one of the best games around here and it has sharing you should probably play this one)

4-
Medical Special Care The Wife is so hot and there's different paths Pure/NTR/NTRS and its actually good game

5-
Family Faring

6- The Legend of the hero of Edoriam it has sharing too you can avoid it but the thing with oh your cursed now you have to have sex with others set up is not something that enjoy that much tbh

7- Pervert Action: Timelapse you can share your girls with your friend and its Optional and it has good content

8- Seeds of Chaos it has sharing paths with the wife and the monster its really hot and worth playing

9- Wifey's Dilemma Revisited you can share your wife with mutli people and has many routes ( pure/ntr/ntrs)

10- babysitters you can swing and share your wife with other guys too

so by any chance this list is not like from Worst to best by any mean its just i wanted to share some games maybe some people don't know about them and if you want more just tell me i can post more
Started playing a struggle with sin and do all the girls have sharing content? Tia felt more ntrish

Reactions: rgnar62

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
How masterful you are at dodging almost everything I ask you for clarification. Instead of this you assume that I don't read attentively and after that I use auto-translate to read. What's next?
I know your type of "clarification". One of those people asking for clarification ad nauseam, disregarding everything not fitting your arguments and then blaming others for "not answering" your questions, when you simply playing deaf. Which you already showed with your supposed reading everything of the other side, but not knowing some obvious things about these posts.
But since I am a nice guy I tell you again, see below.

And you said that "NTR and NTS are at DIFFERENT ends of a continuum", which means, if I understood it correctly, a strict fork into two separate things!
And here you are in the wrong. A continuum is a long stretch between two outer points. In this case NTr on one side, NTS on the other side. They are different things, but since it is a continuum there are actions which fall between these two end points, some closer to NTR, some closer to NTS.

I love sharing, the LI going off with the MC's consent (I also like MC going off too, which would be a standard open relationship, but it's not required), and find cleaning up a cream pie to be hot as fuck. However, I don't like humiliation, degradation, or where it gets to be like where the MC is not having sex with the LI and she's just having sex with others, or any situation that's a "condoms for me, not for thee" scenario. There are different flavors that people like, niches within niches, and it's up to each of us as the enjoyers of the content to do the research and find what we like.
Nice despcription, well done. Has a thumbs up from me.

Reactions: Suntar

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
1727113781340.png

Just played this new Netorase Game ( )
Its a world where casual sex is common so its not very suspenseful or hot.
I don't really recommend but if you like the art, I can send a MEGA

Reactions: KasuganoSakura

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
A continuum is a long stretch between two outer points. In this case NTr on one side, NTS on the other side. They are different things, but since it is a continuum there are actions which fall between these two end points, some closer to NTR, some closer to NTS.
And of course not a single argument was given again to prove that NTR and NTS are two "end points" and "different things". And of course no strict definitions still. And what those "actions" is in between NTR and NTS if not them? What are the names of these "actions" if not NTR and NTS? And if NTR and NTS are different opposite things, where does this clear, not blurred line pass?
I know your type of "clarification". One of those people asking for clarification ad nauseam, disregarding everything not fitting your arguments and then blaming others for "not answering" your questions, when you simply playing deaf. Which you already showed with your supposed reading everything of the other side, but not knowing some obvious things about these posts.
But since I am a nice guy I tell you again, see below.
First I couldn't read well, then I didn't know the language, and now you just assume that I'm some kind of troll who "playing deaf". Expected development of the dialogue with a person without argumentation!

Everything you do is called "gaslighting". Instead of giving exact quotes for your arguments, which is much faster than typing, you suggest rereading your previous posts, where I should find your "arguments", which actually aren't exist. And after that: I can't read, I don't know English, and now "playing deaf"!
Let people decide who conducted the discussion correctly, and who had nothing to say in defense of their statement!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote