Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Content Master List

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just a newsflash.
Capu TLed the newest netorase game of Atelier Sakura.

It's this one for those of you wondering
DepravedPaladin reviewed it as such (and it sounds good)...
Felt compelled to post a review and I never do. Best reporting since the Marina series imo. Absolutely won't be disappointed if you're a netorase fan. She's genuinely excited about doing netorase, but only because she loves seeing MC get off. The MC doubts a little too much initially, but everytime she does cutesy things like cutting cucumber shapes for him, he realizes she truly loves him and embraces his fetish healthily.
Reports are decently long and have solid teasing.
If you want to know whether she stays loyal and continues to love the MC, or gets stolen away...
She's loyal. Stays netorase.

More detailed reviews are also in the comments section there.

Reactions: gottesurteil

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
DepravedPaladin reviewed it as such (and it sounds good)...

More detailed reviews are also in the comments section there.
Is the fully translated game available to those who subscribe to the Patreon, or is it being worked on currently?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Is the fully translated game available to those who subscribe to the Patreon, or is it being worked on currently?
You have to purchase/get the game separately. Capu only provides the translation patches/files for various games.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
You have to purchase/get the game separately. Capu only provides the translation patches/files for various games.
Okay. So, as long as I find the game files, the translation is out. Is there a public release expected at some point? (not to be a greedy broke bitch or anything.. :D )

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I want to like it but it's extremely tedious and confusing past the prologue
Yeah, it's got good stuff, but unlocking what you want involves a lot of repetitive time killing and going back to the hints hidden in the computer to see if you need to do more of the same or if it's one of the occasions where you need to go to a specific place yet.

sudolink

Feb 14, 2024
OP UNDER CONSTRUCTION!​

NETORASE: (not to be confused with NTR/Netorare) is the act of willingly letting your lover have sex with other people, and you get excited and sexually aroused by it. The western terminology is usually Cuckolding, but this term has recently been used to equate with NTR as well, where the lover is cheating on you, or stolen against your will. Sharing can be the colloquial equivalent for Netorase in this forum, as you willingly "share" your partner with other people. The practice of Swinging and Hotwifing, also falls under Netorase.

The media listed below will contain some form of Netorase, Sharing, Cuckold, Hotwifing or Swinging in their content.

This is an attempt at rebuilding the previous masterlist with updated games and content since the previous OP doesn't seem to be around as much to update the past thread.

Games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Books/Novels/Webnovels

Manga/Comics
Nice list!
You should add Moonripple Lake!
I personally really like it and it's headed in a nice direction I think.
Latest teaser and the filename makes me think there's good stuff coming :D
facesit_bum.jpg

Reactions: Will619