VN Ren'Py Clutch Time [v0.1] [Ionnis VN]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, another I am glad that the Universal Walkthrough Mods worked with, as I really do like where this game is going thus far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game thus far, and I will be totally looking forward to checking out more about this!!!

Reactions: Ionnis VN

Ionnis VN

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
Well the story so far is good, and the music is well chosen and placed nicely with in the scenes. But MC's child like face with oddly dotted freckles (look's hand drawn in), compared to the other characters look's...makes me think this title maybe should have a shota tag included (shota=young underage child).

At age 18-19 (start of University / college age) MC's face would show a bit more manly (mature) features from all efforts achieving his present muscular build. For me it's not believable seeing a young boy's face on a mans body.

Regards.
I'm glad you liked it!
I'll focus more on the story in the next update so you can learn a bit more, as you still know very little.
I'll continue carefully selecting the music and sound, since I feel the sound is a super important part of a game.
As for the MC, I'll take all the feedback about him into account, while still keeping my own preferences.

Ionnis VN

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
Well, another I am glad that the Universal Walkthrough Mods worked with, as I really do like where this game is going thus far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game thus far, and I will be totally looking forward to checking out more about this!!!
Thank you so much! I hope you like the next game update even more!

Reactions: JenMistress

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is this gonna be a Harem? There's a good amount of sexual tension for every girl and it'd be nice to have a payoff in a few updates.

Do you also have a map for the future updates? It would be nice to see a feel-good sex scene that is not just a masturbation scene or just the MC putting it up with a prostitute or some side character "to have fun" as they say (games that are right at the beginning often do this just so there's a sex scene in-game).

A good sex scene for girls that are thirsty for this MC.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Is this gonna be a Harem? There's a good amount of sexual tension for every girl and it'd be nice to have a payoff in a few updates.

Do you also have a map for the future updates? It would be nice to see a feel-good sex scene that is not just a masturbation scene or just the MC putting it up with a prostitute or some side character "to have fun" as they say (games that are right at the beginning often do this just so there's a sex scene in-game).

A good sex scene for girls that are thirsty for this MC.
Aleged planned tags.
https://f95zone.to/threads/clutch-time-v0-1-ionnis-vn.225125/post-14829240

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes