VN Ren'Py Clutch Time [v0.1] [Ionnis VN]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Zemax F95 Cover.png

Overview:
Clutch Time it’s a journey that invites you to dive into a casual narrative, but with a complex and nuanced background that you’ll gradually unravel. My intention is for every detail, every decision, and every character to take you beyond the surface, revealing layers of the story that may not be apparent at first.

Going into more detail, you’ll step into the shoes of a young man who is about to start college (Since I’m currently tangled up in the college jungle, I figured a little bit of chaos might spice things up). But this guy isn’t like everyone else: despite his great skill and deep knowledge in various sports disciplines, he feels an inexplicable aversion to sports. Something in his past has left a mark on him, and that resistance is just one of the many things you’ll discover.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-09-14
Developer: Ionnis VN - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.png ss-9.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Additionally, you’re living with a foster family that loves you deeply and cares for you as if you were one of their own.
708234_again.gif

Is that the Mc? The dev at least took the time to change the model and not use the generic one but IMPO he certainly needs a haircut and to tone down the freckles, I mean it looks like the dev used a female model and changed some things, the face looks very thin and that hair doesn't help.

Anyways if dev lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxe10%

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
You should probably increase the MCs height if basketball's gonna be a major thing in this story. Also limit the number of girls dude. 20+ girls with zero depth and barely any screen time ain't interesting. Quality >>> quantity

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So this is a typical DAZ game about a guy at college that plays sports minus the DAZ. But we have to "unravel" the mystery of why he doesn't like sports... But we play has him and all he has to do is remember it. So you're parading a mysterybox over the reader until you decide to reveal it?

Great.

• Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise

Ionnis VN

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
So this is a typical DAZ game about a guy at college that plays sports minus the DAZ. But we have to "unravel" the mystery of why he doesn't like sports... But we play has him and all he has to do is remember it. So you're parading a mysterybox over the reader until you decide to reveal it?

Great.
Patience, think that the game is still about 15/20 minutes long. I haven’t shown anything yet; it's just a first impression so you can get to know the characters and see some small glimpses.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes