Arca.live password help for a genshin mod

takarabako7

Aug 25, 2023
anyone please help me get this mod

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2023
thx dood i got it, i always try to basically open the one that hard for me to open and now i get some of the word means for the password. And now i got another one that i don't understand form this mod creator,

the only thing i don't understand from this "ㄱㄹ+속성", are the word "속성" this refer for. once again i apprecite your help before dood.
Sorry, I haven't checked this thread for quite some time.
I don't know that password, since I don't play Honkai, or whatever that game is. And that consonant can mean alot of things, depending on context.

Aug 1, 2023
I had no clue for this. Please help. This one is confusing to solve
The clue is literally there... Extract the korean text in the images... One means 'glance' while the latter means 'soup rules'. Combine them and you get '힐끔gayshin'.

Reactions: Charelesis

hunter1019

Sep 20, 2021
このミームのパスワードを知っている人はいますか? View attachment 3996422 View attachment 3996423
[/引用]

Due to insufficient number of submissions, we were unable to include the link. We apologize if you did not get the message as we are using translations.
I would like to know the password to the following post. Please help.

Reactions: AnonyMaus_VIII

Junislost

May 3, 2023

I need a hand with this one i've tried all variants of gayshin with 0904 or 0409 and none work

Aug 1, 2023

I need a hand with this one i've tried all variants of gayshin with 0904 or 0409 and none work
Password is 'gayshin화합' . All credits to this , since I don't know a thing about Honkai. I simply searched Robin's path, which is 'Harmony'. Password didn't work in English, but did in Korean.

Last edited:
Reactions: Junislost

hunter1019

Sep 20, 2021
I don't know the password for this post. I am thinking that the second half of the password could be 0916, 0917, or 0918. Please help.

vexrd

Sep 20, 2024
Anyone can help me to get the password
for this post the first part is “gayshin” but i dont know the second part