RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Zhao is a 2D artist who makes pics and short animations of anime girls and vtubers getting fucked, creampied, and/or facialed.​

Updated: 2024-09-20
Artist: Zhao - - -
Censorship: No
Language: Japanese
Resolution: Varies, up to 4K
Files: 34 mp4s, 243 webms, 128 gifs, 907 pics
Length: 1 hour 20 minutes+ (including all variants), feature animations run around 1-2 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Pics 2022: - - - -
Pics 2023: - - - -
Pics 2024: - - - -

Animations 2023: - - - -
Animations 2024 Pt 1: - - - -
Animations 2024 Pt 2: - - - -

Gifs 2023 Pt 1: - - - -
Gifs 2023 Pt 2: - - - -
Gifs 2024 Pt 1: - - - -
Gifs 2024 Pt 2: - - - -

1Rushia.gif 4Ayame.gif 11Haachama.gif 5Laplus.gif 8Ui.gif 11Ako.gif 8Lulu.gif 11Nana.gif 12Suisei.gif
11AyameIdle.gif 2Suisei.gif 11AyameNude.gif 7Aqua.gif 6Towa.gif 8Suisei.gif 10Rushia.gif

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Thanks whyloginforonepage and Saluat for sharing mega archives with the content. I organized animations by year and titled by month - character names. I separated audio / no audio animations. I did not include psd / spine files. (I don't even know what spine files even are).

The GIF files are crazy in size. I wouldn't recommend downloading them unless you're ...crazy or something. Actually, they do appear to be higher quality than webms/mp4s...but they're still friggin gifs. :LOL:

Last edited:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
I am still "troubled" by the animation stlye. It feels more like motion comic style instead of a 2d animation. Queen Bee comes to mind (hentai producer)

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
Thanks whyloginforonepage and Saluat for sharing mega archives with the content. I organized animations by year and titled by month - character names. I separated audio / no audio animations. I did not include psd / spine files. (I don't even know what spine files even are).

The GIF files are crazy in size. I wouldn't recommend downloading them unless you're ...crazy or something. Actually, they do appear to be higher quality than webms/mp4s...but they're still friggin gifs. :LOL:
Thank you for the upload and spine file is a animation software file.