None [Translation Request] The bell tolls for Sister Ellis [RJ01262924] [Hurricane Dot Com]

Cold_Donut11

Sep 25, 2022
1726967997752.png
Overview:
Ellis spends his days at the church he was sent to.
However, the church was in such dilapidated condition that it was difficult for people to approach her, and she was at a loss.
At that time, he came up with the idea of using his body to collect donations from the residents.
The battle to rebuild Sister Ellis' church has begun.

Pixel art choice sex video with many choices!
The position changes perfectly depending on the level!​

Title : The bell tolls for Sister Ellis
Original Title : シスターエリスの為に鐘は鳴る
Store Link:
Language : Japanese
Developer : Hurricane Dot Com~
Genre: Simulation, Pixel Art, Animated, Prostitution / Paid Dating, 2dcg, 2dgame

Would love to see Hurricane Dot Com's other work translated, a man can only hope..

Last edited:

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Cold_Donut11 This isn't [None], it's [RPGM]. I recommend changing the thread's prefix since it always pays to be more accurate, particularly in this case since it's a lot easier to run an RPGM game through Shisaye's or Dazed's tools than to try to hex edit some sort of custom engine.

Torbasic

Jun 2, 2022
where to i put in?
I deleted the game, but i believe there should be a folder named 'www' or 'data', when u first play the game and create a save file. There should appear a save folder within that folder structure. unzip the save file and replace the existing save. Hope this helps :)