Unity None [Translation Request]なぜかぼっちのマチルダさん!~巨乳スケベエルフと二人きりのダンジョン攻略~ / Why is Mathilda-san all alone?! [inuorange][RJ01234826]

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
1724554966961.png
Title: / [RJ01234826]
Developer: inuorange
Language: Japanese
Version: 1.0.1

Links:

Description:

This is a roguelite-style RPG in which you and Matilda, an elf who became your friend by chance, will be alone in a dungeon.

For a certain reason, Mathilda's abilities do not increase unless she does something erotic.
Develop Matilda's sexual zones, make her climax, and strengthen her!

The more you get to know each other, the more ecchi events you will experience!

Features

1724555281966.png
1724555312763.png
1724555330752.png
1724555351747.png
Additional Notes:

Looks like an adventurer cohabitation-partnership game with great art, semi-interactive H scenes with an elf. The H scene composition is apparently 95% Mathilda and 5% Milly, the shopkeeper.

Over 100 cgs, I presume variations counted.

Great potential IMO, though the biggest roadblock as with this game is that it's on Unity. There's BepinEx support but I'm not sure if this one is IL2CPP so can't quite tell if autotranslator works.

Last edited:

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Great potential IMO, though the biggest roadblock as with this game is that it's on Unity. There's BepinEx support but I'm not sure if this one is IL2CPP so can't quite tell if autotranslator works.
It's super easy to tell whether a game is mono or il2cpp. Just grab the demo (no need to hunt for links!), open the game's folder, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then just follow the installation instructions on the page. Once you're done playing, then from the game's main folder navigate to ~\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and share the text file because there's a very good chance no one else will but people will appreciate not needing to wait for Google translate every line.

Reactions: kohi_kohi

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
It's super easy to tell whether a game is mono or il2cpp. Just grab the demo (no need to hunt for links!), open the game's folder, and
Then just follow the installation instructions on the page. Once you're done playing, then from the game's main folder navigate to ~\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and share the text file because there's a very good chance no one else will but people will appreciate not needing to wait for Google translate every line.
Correct, it is easy but I didn't actually post this on a desktop just yet.

Through the same method I tested that hypnosis time stop game by Brewale Brewery but ended up tossing the edited MTL I was working on by accident.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Well, good news. Reipatcher works out of the box and there are little glaring issues in autotranslator working.

Currently letting it generate dialogue on my playthrough. I may post when I finish this on my side.

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Good lord finally a pictured instructions

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
It should be noted that in their recent cien they mentioned they're looking to get CN/EN/KR translations out.