5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Erolath

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2024
coverimage.jpg

Overview:
"The Lost Empire" is a dark fantasy text-based HTML game that follows the story of a forgotten goddess as she awakens from a long slumber to find her empire in ruins. The game features mature themes, explicit content, and strategic gameplay as the player leads the goddess and her remaining followers on a journey to rebuild their kingdom and reclaim their lost power.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-09-13
Developer: Erolath
Censored: No
Version: 0.03a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

1714491766316.png Map11.jpg 1714491507268.png bad_end.jpg hotspringmasturbation.jpg ritual.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've been wanting a game where you play a Queen or a leader of an army that she can have sex with. Haven't really found the right game though. Apotheosis was good but that abandoned.

Reactions: Cryomaniac

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
When you make it to the village, you get an error message if you click on "Go back to your base", even when you beat the Priest.

The assignments should be saved so you don't have to keep putting them in but you can reset the follower's assignments if you want to change the numbers.

Reactions: Meondrie

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
When you make it to the village, you get an error message if you click on "Go back to your base", even when you beat the Priest.

The assignments should be saved so you don't have to keep putting them in but you can reset the follower's assignments if you want to change the numbers.
Same problem.

Also, Can we have h stats pls?

Reactions: DsS2

quonar

Jan 9, 2020
Cute protagonist.

As someone else said, this needs H stats. And, the combat needs to have lewds of some kind, otherwise it's just a slog and a waste of time. The protagonist is perfect for receiving all sorts of harassment, so make use of that.

Also, personally I find it weird you can just have her bang her followers from the very beginning - the fantasy of turning her into a slut doesn't work if she already is one from the start. But I don't know if that's the kind of game you're aiming for, so, whatever.

Anyway, promising stuff. Good luck.

Reactions: DsS2 and Meondrie

Erolath

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2024
always nice to have some impregnation/pregnancy and breeding ;)
I thought about adding breeding mechanic in mid/late game :).

I will repair it as soon as I can.
At first I though about setting assignments everyday, but your idea is better. I will try to make use of it :)

Cute protagonist.

As someone else said, this needs H stats. And, the combat needs to have lewds of some kind, otherwise it's just a slog and a waste of time. The protagonist is perfect for receiving all sorts of harassment, so make use of that.

Also, personally I find it weird you can just have her bang her followers from the very beginning - the fantasy of turning her into a slut doesn't work if she already is one from the start. But I don't know if that's the kind of game you're aiming for, so, whatever.

Anyway, promising stuff. Good luck.
I will add H-stats, I tried to add lewd elements to combat but it wasn't what I was looking for. I will try to rework combat.

In my my mind, she isn't slut - she is goddess, who will everything to save lost souls. I wanted to make her somewhat naive type. And yes, there is corruption and will be corruption. She will stop seeing sex as tool to help followers, but as something pleasant. This is what I'm aiming for, but I hope this will evolve during development.

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
Erolath Please fix your paths. The case is inconsistent (e.g: sometimes "images", sometimes "Images"), which breaks the game on case-sensitive systems.

Reactions: Psilomush

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
I've been wanting a game where you play a Queen or a leader of an army that she can have sex with. Haven't really found the right game though. Apotheosis was good but that abandoned.
When you find, please tag me (been lookinf 4 something like this for years)

• Sad
Reactions: Xill

Erolath

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2024
Things I'm planning to do in next update.​
  1. H-stats (Thanks Lasucrom and quonar)​
  2. Lewd elements during combats. For now, I'm planning simple harrassment. ( Thanks quonar again :) )​
  3. Expanding storyline.​
  4. Bugfixes (a lot of bugs ;( )​
  5. Improved believer managment system.​
  6. More H-scenes​
If you notice any bugs or things that I can improve, let me know.
Thank you :)

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Hey this is very solid. The writing is coherent, the setting is interesting, as is the premise. The gameplay is early, but it's quite solid despite this. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Silent Anu

Sep 7, 2021
Sounds interesting, can't wait to see where this goes.....aside from where we already know it will go.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote