Identify Strip breakout game pixel art

vedzzdv

Oct 8, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to remember the name of a game i played some time ago, here is all i remember about the game :

- It's a pixel art game with very good design.
- It's a breakout/brickbreaker game where you need to hit every bit of cloth in order to strip the girl (clothed>underwear>nude).
- You need money to unlock new level (girl).
- You can use money to upgrade weapons or number of bullets.
- There is a gallery mode where you can choose wich cloth every girl wears or not.
- During levels, there are differents obstacles that makes bullets bounce back.

It was under development and i'd love to see how the game is today.

Thanks !

Beckz

May 11, 2020
There is quite a lot of game like that though..

Few detail could help:
Was it Japanese or western game?
Do you remember where you downloaded the game from?
Is there a Sex scene, or just a teasing by stripping clothes?

The gameplay:
Was it roaming around the screen to break some area of the girl's clothes part?
Or maybe breaking a brick from below or left of the screen?

arwed

Aug 4, 2022
There is quite a lot of game like that though..

Few detail could help:
Was it Japanese or western game?
Do you remember where you downloaded the game from?
Is there a Sex scene, or just a teasing by stripping clothes?

The gameplay:
Was it roaming around the screen to break some area of the girl's clothes part?
Or maybe breaking a brick from below or left of the screen?
It was a Japanese game, pretty sure it wasn't even translated. I downloaded it from F95 and I don't think there any actual sex scenes. I also remember it being limited to a phone screen like resolution.

It was a simple brick-breaking/breakout game, you just control a small plate at the bottom of the screen making sure balls don't fall. Each girl had 3 levels to remove, accessories -> base clothing -> underwear and some unique level elements that would block the ball, like one level being a girl jumping over a bar and the bar would block the ball so it could only go through the sides. You would get coins depending on how fast you beat the level and how much extra balls you had left and with these coins you could buy new levels and upgrade your weapons.
The game had some weird gallery system where after you beat a level you can use coins to hide specific parts of clothing and customize the girl.

I like games like these so even if you can't figure out what it is I would love the names of similar ones