EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

card_visual.png
Overview:
Sayaka's Lover Contest. Will you be able to show your love for her? The competition that is an unique opportunity... !

This game is based on Sayaka from Flatcheez. Please read Flatcheez 1 and 2 before playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-11
Release Date: 2024-08-11
Developer: AliceCult - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
(English): - - - -
All (Spanish): - - - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I think that if someone doesn't know Spanish, they won't be able to play the game in the original language even if they really want to :)
So you don't have to suggest it.

I'll give this game a chance because I definitely don't know many games based only on text where you can play with loli.

edit:

I played this game. Reading everything carefully it took me less than half an hour to finish.

I see a few small problems with English here, I found one sentence not translated. The game is small and simple so there are no bugs. What I can suggest to the developer is to put more heart into the sex scenes.

"I did this and that, then she did this and that, then I did this and that, etc."

This is how it looks now in a simplified way.

Instead, add more emotions. Write what the MC thinks about Sayaka, about her body, her hair, breasts, smell. Describe in detail what the sex scenes look like. Describe penetration and what emotions accompany it. Sex must always be the end of the journey, sex cannot be the whole journey. Add a lot of dialogue, show the chemistry between the MC and Sayaka. Describe how much he loves her, etc.

If it's going to be a text-only game, it needs to have a lot of text, a lot of dialogue, a lot of emotion, and finally an elaborate sex scene that will be the culmination of the entire game.

That's all for now, I hope I helped. I'll definitely be following the thread and playing the game again in a while to see where the development goes.

Last edited:

GNiko

Sep 8, 2018
Why would you post a game so intrinsically based on another that playing the original is a necessary component to playing the game, only to not link said original?
Probably because the Flatcheez games would run into some trouble with Rule 7.

Juanmamola76

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
Can I ask, what is this parody of?
Flatcheez! It´s banned here (because the randomly applied rule 7) so I couldn't even post links as I wanted to, but you can find them on Dlsite.

I think that if someone doesn't know Spanish, they won't be able to play the game in the original language even if they really want to
In places where English is the main language spoken, people decide a lot of times to download the English version thinking the one in their own language might be an inferior version. The place where this was originally posted was a very international place too, so I wanted to make sure.

If it's going to be a text-only game, it needs to have a lot of text, a lot of dialogue, a lot of emotion, and finally an elaborate sex scene that will be the culmination of the entire game.
I am pleased with the way the game is written, but I will take your words into consideration. Although I strongly disagree with this point of view. This is like saying that a painting should have the most possible amount of detail, something like; draw the pores of her skin! No, one must draw and write what is required and not a single word or brushstroke more. The musical notes must be just the proper ones and the correct ones, whether they are infinite or not, should depend on the vision that like a mirage appears in the artist's mind.

I'll definitely be following the thread and playing the game again in a while to see where the development goes.
This is the finished version. Did you press the new journey button...?

Why would you post a game so intrinsically based on another that playing the original is a necessary component to playing the game, only to not link said original?
Originally the game was posted on a fan site for fans of the original. I decided to post it public to get more people interested in Flatcheez.

Thanks to everyone for reading and playing.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Would I get something good if I completed the shrine? seems I don't know how to complete it so many choices.

1723454295838.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes