4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DrNaughty

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
banner.png

Overview:
You play as a doctor who is living an average life and wants to make it a little more interesting, either but progressing in his career or by varying of the path of righteousness. This game is designed to avoid grinding and is more focused on exploring different decision making, discovering new endings and unlocking perks as you play along. Enjoy ;)

Thread Updated: 2024-09-09
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: DrNaughty - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Others:

promo3.jpg promo4.jpg promo1.jpg promo5.jpg promo8.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
DrNaughty Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Don't edit your thread until you have at least 3 posts or it will be hidden again.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
lookin at the engrish of the description Id suggest hunting for a proofreader thats english native speaking. Ill let this bake in the oven for a few updates before trying it tho

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I am very happy with this first release. I got all the available endings and will look forward to further developments. I like the variety that already exists. I don't know what further paths you have in mind, but I do like story development as well as a series of events. Here's a thought. When you have all the endings as it stands now, you start from each of them to continue further on the path indicated by that ending to get to the ending of that chapter of that path and so on for each update.

Reactions: JoHaSø

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Including walkthroughs to each ending is a good idea but i think you should consider including at least hints for all achievements, example "free meal" gives no idea about what even means while "bargain with the drug seller" does, so maybe give a little description instead would help a lot in figuring out what to do.

Reactions: hyuugo

DrNaughty

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Thanks for checking the game out! Here is a small compilation of answers for some of the questions asked so far:
  1. Writing is definitely one of my weak points as English isn't my first language, but I'll try a bit harder when it comes to the writing process.
  2. Progressing through the story based on the endings discovered / perks unlocked is definitely something I have in mind. I already added this a bit with the personal assistant ending and will continue expanding on this as I build a longer and more complex story.
  3. In terms of mechanics, yes Incubus city was an "inspiration" :p. That being said, I have no intention of adding that type of content (violence and stuff like that).
  4. I was going to include the achievements as part of the walk-through but preferred releasing the first version as is. I'll try to have this added by the next update.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
DrNaughty A really good beginning, great game really and great job of course :)
If I can give just one little feedback, I would say it could be cool to have hints or clues on how to unlock achievements.
Except for that thing, all the game (at least in this version) is really cool to play !

Reactions: DrNaughty

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
So, 2 things, is there a scene to fuck your boss aside from her giving you a handjob? And how do you get the double sperm donor achievement?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes