Collection Video Feral Frenzy Collection [2024-08-26] [feralfrenzyanim]

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Donor
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
Feral Frenzy is a 2D animation production company. Warning: animations involve male human/female animal and/or animal/animal.

Updated: 2024-08-26
Artist: Feral Frenzy - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Full HD
Files: 100+ videos, 50+ GIFs, 50+ images
Length: 1+ Hour
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - -

047_oct-loona.gif 046_oct-Judy.gif 0002_premiumGifs.gif

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Just look at the quantity to total runtime ratio of 50 videos with 10 minutes runtime. Not 10 minutes per video, 10 minutes total.
Dunno where you're getting that number*, but just the 34 videos I kept equal 1H 0M 48S.
*I see where. That is highly inaccurate.

But not everything in the collection itself is accurate either, as some of the content isn't actually associated with the Feral Frenzy "copyright" (It's not a single artist, it's a pair, and some other artists will occasionally do work under it).
You can tell if it actually is part of the Feral Frenzy "copyright" by the fact it should have the watermark. If it doesn't, it likely isn't.

This also isn't everything under the Feral Frenzy umbrella (That's 100+ videos, 50+ GIFs, 50+ images*), but that should hopefully be expanded upon.
(*Based on what's publicly available on e621. This DOES NOT include paid content, as e621 doesn't allow the uploading of such.)

Last edited:

collarherup

Dec 6, 2020
For what reason would a warning like that be necessary? If you want to go down that route, then really all niche things should have warning labels like "futa only" or "homo only".
I'm sure some people ride their fantasy just to the cusp of what their local laws allow.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
It's a pity there are so few authors who draw 2D erotica with animals.
Friends, if you know any other similar works, please tell me?