EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Serina Suzuyo is an ordinary schoolgirl. On her way to get something she forgot at school, she meets an exhibitionist. She snuck into the school at night, is tempted and starts wandering around naked...​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-23
Release Date: 2024-07-12
Original Title: 露出少女涼代せりな
Developer: YOUKI M.K.C. -
Translator: Leeroy Jenkins
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Leeroy Jenkins thanks for the translation!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
*Sigh* Another cutesy looking MC... I wish we could get some FEMC games where the main character is an actual adult looking woman. Or better yet, make her a sexy mom/mature woman. There's a serious lack of MILF MCs out there :(
There's probably a dozen MILF protagonists for every one cutesy MC coming through this site. Maybe just be happy that everyone's got something for them and move on if it's the one game per week that doesn't appeal to you?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There's probably a dozen MILF protagonists for every one cutesy MC coming through this site. Maybe just be happy that everyone's got something for them and move on if it's the one game per week that doesn't appeal to you?
No there isn't a dozen MILF protagonists for ever cutesy one and if you'd check through the site, you'd know that. I'm not trying to attack people who are into these barely legal cute girls, I just find it unfortunate that there's barely any actual games where you play as a mature woman. That's all.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I can't get over how her breasts slap in the final state. Like the thrashing of a dying fish.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
*Sigh* Another cutesy looking MC... I wish we could get some FEMC games where the main character is an actual adult looking woman. Or better yet, make her a sexy mom/mature woman. There's a serious lack of MILF MCs out there :(
Yup, I'd say going full spectrum would be nice in availability. Unfortunately, it's likely that giant boobs on young adult is the highest selling model for games with erotic elements.

I think a lot of issues is that Japanese artstyle tends to be very simplified and neotonistic. What happens often is that even if there is older women/men in the work they come off as feeling younger. Not to say that it can't, Solo Leeching that came out recently is a good example of an adult female lead who looks the part, but most end up looking like A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness's FeMC (which is older looking than most but still fairly young looking).

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes