2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TITLE_0.png

Overview:
A deserted village, invaded and ravaged by monsters. There, a novice adventurer named Opis discovers an ancient, tattered request: "Please, find my two precious daughters."
Considering its aged state, the requester is likely no longer alive. Yet Opis, who lost his own family to monsters, did not give up hope.
He takes the request and heads towards the village deep in the forest where the last sighting was reported. Unaware that it would lead to his own demise.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-21
Original Title: Abduct Contract
Developer: Sharktales -
Translator: hentify.net
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
Says it was released today, but I got yesterday morning and I've been working on it ever since.

Thankfully not too text heavy, though the grind to get items can be tedious... here's a time saver:

If you find an item you want, just keep leaving and re-entering that same room and it will re-appear.

Full save included in the root folder, however make a backup copy of yours first as the config seems to invalidate other saves.

Last edited:

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
i got thanks for playing the demo note
Can I ask where? I know it was a bug if you tried to access recollection material outside of the shrine but I couldn't replicate it otherwise.

Edit: Found & Fixed - doesn't affect gameplay for those who already downloaded it.

Last edited:

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
only one ending? you can't reach ending unless you finished all the mission too..

interesting premise but the story really simple and there wasn't much development mid or end of the game.. there is little to nothing in the ending..

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
I don't know, I was about to ask the same thing, so let me hop in your question.
NOPE, the "main story" is basically small backstory of the 3 characters. then the game ends.

game play is tedious running between two room for the rare mat to drop. and getting some orb off the NPC through out the map (no combat just gathering)

the only interesting part is the girls in between stories/ personality, as there are some dialogue through out the game that change with progress, and the H scene(AI).. sadly some of the dialogue charm is inevitably lost through translation.

best to play with mtool giving you all the materials or just watch the CG save

also kudos to the map design

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AbductContract-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HorizonZer0

Dec 22, 2020
NOPE, the "main story" is basically small backstory of the 3 characters. then the game ends.

game play is tedious running between two room for the rare mat to drop. and getting some orb off the NPC through out the map (no combat just gathering)

the only interesting part is the girls in between stories/ personality, as there are some dialogue through out the game that change with progress, and the H scene(AI).. sadly some of the dialogue charm is inevitably lost through translation.

best to play with mtool giving you all the materials or just watch the CG save

also kudos to the map design
It's AI?
DLsite doesnt list any AI usage though

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3854060

Overview:
A deserted village, invaded and ravaged by monsters. There, a novice adventurer named Opis discovers an ancient, tattered request: "Please, find my two precious daughters."
Considering its aged state, the requester is likely no longer alive. Yet Opis, who lost his own family to monsters, did not give up hope.
He takes the request and heads towards the village deep in the forest where the last sighting was reported. Unaware that it would lead to his own demise.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-21
Original Title: Abduct Contract
Developer: Sharktales -
Translator: hentify.net
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3854087 View attachment 3854088 View attachment 3854089 View attachment 3854090 View attachment 3854091
Why the incest tag?

Says his family is dead in the desc, and there is no incest tag on dlsite. ("sisters" doesn't mean they're MC's btw, same goes for oneesan/older sister, dlsite specifies if it is incest or not with incest tag, and others "Real sister" or something don't remember the exact tag).

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
Why the incest tag?

Says his family is dead in the desc, and there is no incest tag on dlsite. ("sisters" doesn't mean they're MC's btw, same goes for oneesan/older sister, dlsite specifies if it is incest or not with incest tag, and others "Real sister" or something don't remember the exact tag).
But what if the sisters fuck each other?

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
when you give out 24 out of the 30 orb you can access the castle. (at that point I had 5 left in castle and 1 in northwest area)
So how to enter castle the guards won't let me in I have 25 orbs. I can enter the city but can't get to the sacrifices.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote